Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls posing with the man who blasted them?

[QUOTE=dryland;940501]A couple more. Honestly these are harder to find than you would think…

Hey DL.
    I hear ya. You'd think this would be more of a popular niche thread then it is so far these days. (even better with aftermath video BTS footage.)
    You may just be one of the frontrunner influencers that gets this style of action rolling.
    I'll keep a lookout for this during my cyber surfing sessions & post if I find any.
    Thanks for your efforts.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I LOVE this theme, I really do. But probably quite hard to track down examples.

There's a genre I think of as 'displaying the trophy', which is where a girl with a facial poses, looking into the camera, with the cock responsible in the shot. I love this. But I think what you've identified here takes it one stage further, where we see the smiling guy proudly posing with his work. Fantastic. I shall have to see if I can find some.

And another challenge for you. I also like to see a blowjob photographed from below, looking up, so that we see not only the girl with her mouth full of cock but also the face of the guy who's getting it. I am struggling to find examples but would love to put toegther a collection to post ...

I did find some - you can see them in my post #4976 in 'Winstanley's World Of Wonder' ... where I made this comment: His tower is in her mouth, and he towers over her, watching her perform.

Get the idea?
    Last edited by winstanley; 12-17-2023 at 11:19 PM.

Thanks for the replies everyone. It’s proving quite difficult to find the right pics - seems like it’s rare to take a trophy pic after you sprayed a girl’s face. That being said, here’s a random find and a classic example of what we’re looking for with Riley Reid

From what I recall, the original COHF crew used to do some aftermath BTS pis & video clips that fit this topic/thread.
    They where ahead of the curve back then.

Attached are a few BTS pics from Jill's COHF shoot.
    She was a real fun, cum freak, exhibitionist, party animal at the time.
    She enjoyed hanging out and posing for pics & doing video interviews with the guys who just wacked off all over her.
    No cleanup requested. She just wanted to make sure the guys got some extra bonus actionT

Yeah, I would say lots of the ending scenes from COHF fit the bill for this. Awesome concept btw

Loving this thread! ❤️

Loving this thread!!!

Interesting thread idea. I will have to find some pics to post in here.
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Nice updates everyone! Trying to keep this thread alive, even though material is hard to find. Here’s a couple more:

Virgin

Default yes!

Interesting thread idea.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast