Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls posing with the man who blasted them?

Quote Originally Posted by dryland View Post
    I hope you remember! Let us all know 👍🏻 tried forever to even find that one!
    Ok - a helpful person on the 'Who is this?' forum says she's called Fuckdoll Lyon or Doormat Girl, so try searching under those names. There should be stuff here on FF, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by winstanley View Post
    Ok - a helpful person on the 'Who is this?' forum says she's called Fuckdoll Lyon or Doormat Girl, so try searching under those names. There should be stuff here on FF, I think.
    Amazing! Thank you so much. What a great community this is.

Amazing! Thank you so much. What a great community this is.
    Ok, you're going to like this! Go to a site called spangbangDOTparty and search for 'legendary cumslut'. That will take you to a 28' compilation of numerous scenes with Doormat-girl.

They are fantastic. She is (to my mind) a good-looking milf with fabulous hair. Her guy cums on her face over and over again and he can shoot a massive amount of sperm. It's all very explotative as she doesn't seem happy about it, but if feels like he controls her and she can't say no. The scene with your caps is included and it starts at about 8.45".You'll see him blast her face, keep his cock in her mouth for quite a time, then he sits down next to her. Her face is plastered with great ropes of cum hanging off as she complains about how he treats her. Anyway it's all extraordinary stuff.

NB For what it's worth I actually think 'Fuckdoll Lyon' was a different girl -possibly a different girl of his, but a different girl.

Quote Originally Posted by winstanley View Post
    Ok, you're going to like this! Go to a site called spangbangDOTparty and search for 'legendary cumslut'. That will take you to a 28' compilation of numerous scenes with Doormat-girl.

They are fantastic. She is (to my mind) a good-looking milf with fabulous hair. Her guy cums on her face over and over again and he can shoot a massive amount of sperm. It's all very explotative as she doesn't seem happy about it, but if feels like he controls her and she can't say no. The scene with your caps is included and it starts at about 8.45".You'll see him blast her face, keep his cock in her mouth for quite a time, then he sits down next to her. Her face is plastered with great ropes of cum hanging off as she complains about how he treats her. Anyway it's all extraordinary stuff.

NB For what it's worth I actually think 'Fuckdoll Lyon' was a different girl -possibly a different girl of his, but a different girl.
    Found it! Man, this is gold. I remember seeing this years ago. Thanks for the follow-up!

Here’s “Plasterer” Matt’s latest, blasting away on Loveless.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

Cool Beautifull Girl :)

Thanks everyone! Here’s a few more I’ve found. Twitter can be a gold mine but it’s like looking for needles in haystacks. Most of these are from the dude who fills in for Hookup Hotshot - also one of these has a director cameo lol
    https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...4&d=1701973219
    Beautifful girl
    Is there a video of this Gang Bang ?

Found it! Man, this is gold. I remember seeing this years ago. Thanks for the follow-up!
    It's truly amazing stuff, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by fhagelin2 View Post
    I love the COHFs and AFs with women helping or sometimes you get glimpses of women just sitting around off to the edges. Wives and girlfriends of some of the guys, I think. There are some sets where a woman never takes off her clothes, and blows one guy before he gives the facial. I suspect those were, "OK, you can come on her face, but you don't even get to touch her" agreements.
    Yeah, I love noticing this type of stuff in those too. The women sitting on the sidelines kind of casually observing and commenting is a really strange, hot detail.

Quote Originally Posted by jewjewbee7 View Post
    i have a bunch of pictures i took of her but not with her like that one
    She's super cute, would love to see any more of her posted here somewhere!

A couple more - one posing with the cleanup crew 😄
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast