Thread: Cum as lube/sloppy seconds blowjobs

Virgin

Default Cum as lube/sloppy seconds blowjobs

Hi all,
    So my wife and I had a couple of threesomes with a friend some time ago and I finally got to cross off some bucket list items - we both got to facial her (no pictures unfortunately), and my favourite was watching her suck him off and then having her suck me right after, which was insanely hot. What I would have loved even more is for her to hold his cum in her mouth and then drool it or spit it over my cock and jerk me off with it... Anyone ever seen any scene with this link? Would love to share this with her but it seems to be hard to find... Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by whitesnake1983 View Post
    Hi all,
    So my wife and I had a couple of threesomes with a friend some time ago and I finally got to cross off some bucket list items - we both got to facial her (no pictures unfortunately), and my favourite was watching her suck him off and then having her suck me right after, which was insanely hot. What I would have loved even more is for her to hold his cum in her mouth and then drool it or spit it over my cock and jerk me off with it... Anyone ever seen any scene with this link? Would love to share this with her but it seems to be hard to find... Thanks!!

HEY WS.
    Interesting variation on a theme.
    Personally, I've had the experience of seeing that activity both on video & in person. (It was fun
    My opinion: If you have the resources, just do it & scratch it off your bucket list.

One of the kinkier things I did was have a man cum on my man's cock so I could lick it off. That was nasty!
    (Facial Forum makes me really horny. )
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.