Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kissing your girl after she just sucked you off?

Default Kissing your girl after she just sucked you off?

Is there anybody out there? (ala Pink Floyd), Is there anybody out there who enjoys making out with your girlfriend or wife when she still has your cum, or the flavor of your cum in her mouth?

Personally, I like it when she has a full load waiting for me. Or at least has sperm all over her lips.

Anybody else?
    Last edited by LoveSpurts; 12-20-2008 at 03:53 PM. Reason: mispelled

Damn straight.

Beginner

yes, make her kiss me during a bj and after i cum, with the cum still in her mouth

Default Glad I'm not the only one

who gets turned on by this. It's so damn sexy. Thanks for being honest.

I know it turns her on to kiss me when she's still got cum in her mouth
    I don't mind at all and if she's happy we'll do it again very soon.

Expert

In my case it's not that I enjoy to taste my own cum or that it turns me on. But my wife says that my cum tastes pretty bitter, yet she swallows it each time that I decide to cum in her mouth. So if she goes through all that bittertasting for me, then it's pretty fair to adore her and kiss her if she wants a kiss.

Sometimes she wears it on her face all day long or in her hair for days if we're in weekend without washing it out. Making me feel like I marked her as my teritory.
    In some cases with pink eyes cuz my cum stinged her eyes while giving her a facial.

Since she's allready married to me and she still lets me enjoy these things for over 8 years allready, then hell if she wants to be kissed, adored, worshipped or whatever the hell, she deserves it.

It has never bothered and actually in a way it is a turn on. It doesn't taste bad to her or me...and we've heard it a thousand times...if she can taste/swallow why shouldn't I? She loves to kiss me after I've done down on her so why shouldn't I like to kiss her after she's gone down on me? I've even gone down on her after I've fucked her if she is wanting another orgasm.

Default Exactly

It's not about the cum. Since we've all tasted it before via our wives or GFs, I think you agree that it's not like the stuff tastes like candy. It tastes like warm sperm. Kind of a slippery soapy taste but not awful. The turn on is that you just ejaculated into her mouth and now she is kissing you. That's is what is hot! I love the smell of cum on her breath.

I love it when a guy agrees to kiss me wen I have his cum in my mouth or on my lips. But I find that most guys don't want to do it.

Absolutely no problem. Kissing is a natural expression of closeness. I don't go for the cum, but I don't avoid it - I go for the lips. I just want to show my appreciation for what they've just done. I also want to show that cum is not something gross I expel and then want nothing to do with...in that context a facial would be disrespectful.

Kissing a face covered in my own cum kinda turns me on a little, only because of the acceptance on her part. My cum is pretty clean and sweet smelling (and tasting, relatively speaking of course) due to my diet.

Weirdly, the girls who've been more amenable to facials have been more concerned about me kissing them with a facefull - their initial reaction is to pull away. It could be because of past guys. Or deep down maybe they have the same imprint that homophobes do that there's something "gay" about it. They don't want to see my face with cum on it, even if they're fine with it on them. Even more bizarrely, most of these same girls are fine with kissing me after I go down on them and I'm covered in their juices.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast