Thread: Protecting Pics...

Default Protecting Pics...

Hi there.

We are a couple and love this forum.

We want to post some personal pics, but we don't want exposure...or pics stealers.

Is there anyway to protect pics, like some java technology does?

regards...

Zwan Couple

Virgin

zip with password. the best way.

and password send only for e-mails.

There is a program called Cryptapix. It encrypts the picture, and sets a password on it. You could then send the encrypted picture's password to whoever requests it after they've downloaded the encrypted picture.

Default here

We just want to post the pictures here in this forum, the programs like cryptapix does not work here.

Expert

i didnt know there was such a thing as a pic crypter? is it good? or easy to crack?

i don't know of anything that would work on the forum itself... my advice would be to post in the platinum section and ask people nicely not to pass on the pics. remember though that posting on the net, even here with our nice members carries with it the risk that the pics will be reposted elsewhere.

Beginner

Default To post or not to post that is the ?

Anything on the net be it emails, programs, music, pics, etc. encrypticed or not is subject to exploitation. As hard as anyone tries to control it's distribution someone else is trying to and most of the time succeding in getting it and doing whatever with it.

So answer the question and if you decide to do so then a lot of us here would be grateful you shared yourselves. Because it's the unique posts those of everyday folks as you see in the forum that garners praise. Also the so called "15 minutes of fame" people are entitled to is different on the net. It's not a one time deal. As I can attest spending many "15 minutes" with the pics post by Linn, Dawise, and the rest of the beautiful folks.

So my friends post on and be immortalized

Quote Originally Posted by zwan View Post
    We just want to post the pictures here in this forum, the programs like cryptapix does not work here.
    Well its down to trust really, I personal don't share my members pictures best way is to keep them as anon as you can blank the eyes etc

Or send them direct to me and i will wank to my hearts content and keep them just for me me me LOL

Best place to share on here would be the platinum section as they members there respect your wishes, I can't talk for the minority of lurkers in the free section but i know the plats do as requested by the poster.
    Regards

English COHF

Welcome to the FacialForum the only place to Cum and Play

Once you become Platinum there's no going back .... honestly you'll never want to...