View Poll Results: Do you want to attend the UK facialforum event?Only vote if you will attend

Voters
168. This poll is closed
  • Yes and I'm male

138 82.14%
  • Yes and I'm female

7 4.17%
  • Yes and we are a couple

23 13.69%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tina's Bukkake offer

Thumbs up

Cool glad to see the numbers so far

Please remember to vote if you really do want to cum and we will contact the members and couples interested who are logged in the poll.

If your a couple or a lady and you want to do the warming up or fluffing as they say add a picture and give us an extra bonus lol

Remember THIS IS 100% genuine.... we don't mess around, well except on Tinas face and her right breast is my target
    Regards

English COHF

Welcome to the FacialForum the only place to Cum and Play

Once you become Platinum there's no going back .... honestly you'll never want to...

Expert

Count me as interested in Brighton area...but on my hols in a couple of weeks so all depends on when...

Love to Um just depends on flights

I'll be filming the whole thing exclusively for the forum.

Don't worry the only face to be shown will be Tina's, except of course if you want to show yours

If any of you live in south east uk I am always looking for venue's to film for the forum, outside or inside, anywhere interesting. (Thanks jj for allowing me to take the pics of Tina at your lake, lovely place!)

Also anyone outside the UK that wants to arrange a GB, bukkake or dogging exclusively for the forum, that would be really great, I'm only a plane ride away

rollingthunder75

Cool

I'll be in France in mid october, a 2 day trip to Brighton would be cool I'm definetly for it!!!!!

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by SimonKemp View Post
    I'll be filming the whole thing exclusively for the forum.

Don't worry the only face to be shown will be Tina's, except of course if you want to show yours

If any of you live in south east uk I am always looking for venue's to film for the forum, outside or inside, anywhere interesting. (Thanks jj for allowing me to take the pics of Tina at your lake, lovely place!)

Also anyone outside the UK that wants to arrange a GB, bukkake or dogging exclusively for the forum, that would be really great, I'm only a plane ride away

If your filming, would you mind if i do some photos. i'm a photographer and have pro equipment to make sure the pics are of good quality, i can also guarentee that i'll be professional about it.

anyways, just something i'd love to do (i live in london too, sounds like your close)

Default Tina is a hot MILF

Tina is really sexy. I appreciate the images. Wow, I'll even drink her piss if she so desires. Fuck yeah !

Virgin

Talking Count me in!

If you are still searching, id give up
    Last edited by smash; 12-22-2006 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by restless View Post
    If your filming, would you mind if i do some photos. i'm a photographer and have pro equipment to make sure the pics are of good quality, i can also guarentee that i'll be professional about it.

anyways, just something i'd love to do (i live in london too, sounds like your close)

Spot on dude we will take you up on that Simon will have his hands full with the old steam powered 8mm cini camera anyway only joking SK..

Yeah the offer is greatly accepted on my part. drop me a PM with your number and i'll give you a call if thats ok
    Regards

English COHF

Welcome to the FacialForum the only place to Cum and Play

Once you become Platinum there's no going back .... honestly you'll never want to...

Virgin

Deffo interested. Am in Liverpool area though - bit of a trek - when more info is posted will beable to say for sure.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast