Have found that some people are posting live link images in the free section,not from malice but from not knowing how to upload their pics correctly.

Not only is this against the rules of the forum and can cause problems with viruses but is more complicated.

This is a guide where i will explain how to upload your pics here in the correct way.

I will try to explain this as clearly as i can,if there is anything you dont understand here or if you come across anything that i might explain differently please PM me.

Click on the relevant section you want to post your pics in,click on New Thread at the top left above the previous posts.

In the widow with Title above it type in the name you want to give your new post,below in the larger window you can add a description or comment you want people to see above your pics.

Once your happy with your description scroll down and click on Manage Attachments,a window will now open on your top left called Manage Attachments with 10 browse buttons on it.

Click on the 1st Browse button,this will open a folder on your computer,navigate to the folder you have your pics and either doubleclick it or highlight it and click open.

The pic you clicked will then be uploaded in the first window,you then move onto the browse below it and repeat the above until all ten browse buttons are full or you have uploaded all you want to post at this time.

Then click on the upload button next to the last browse button,your pics will then be uploaded,this may take a moment depending on the size of your pics and the speed of your connection.

Once it has uploaded your pics the browse buttons will empty and your pics will appear below under the wording Current Attachments,you can now go back to the 1st browse button and upload more pics until all you have to upload are done.

When all the pics for your post have been uploaded scroll down the Manage Attachments and at the bottom click on close window.

Your uploads will be lined up above the Manage Attachments button you clicked earlier,scroll down and click on Submit New Thread.

You will then see your pics load in your new post.

If you are not creating your own Thread and just want to add pics to someone elses thread click on Post Reply at the bottom of the thread and upload your pics in the above way,just this time dont add a title but just in the larger window give a brief description or comment.

Hope this helps everyone who wants to make that 1st post.

If anybody would like additional help with a problem they are having posting or think i have made any mistakes here please pm me and i will either revise this giude or send you a message.

Spence.