Thread: Can't upload - is there a problem?

Expert

Default Can't upload - is there a problem?

Today at two different times, using two different computers, I tried to upload a couple of files but the operation failed - simply stopped without showing any error message. The "manage attachments" window showed thumbnails and when I clicked "upload," it displayed the usual "uploading" message. Then i could see activity on the DSL modem for 2-3 minutes. Then this stopped but the files were never attched to the message I was trying to send. There was no error display of any kind.

Expert

Default another symptom I noticed...

the "Attachment key" part of the manage attachments window showed only "?" icons and "20 MB" instead of the usual filetype icons and size info. So i think maybe the attachment manager is broken right now.

Quote Originally Posted by yuri View Post
    Today at two different times, using two different computers, I tried to upload a couple of files but the operation failed - simply stopped without showing any error message. The "manage attachments" window showed thumbnails and when I clicked "upload," it displayed the usual "uploading" message. Then i could see activity on the DSL modem for 2-3 minutes. Then this stopped but the files were never attched to the message I was trying to send. There was no error display of any kind.