Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Holding her head blowjobs

Expert

A few more to enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

hold 'em tight and fuck 'em hard
    Last edited by messfreak; 07-19-2017 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by messfreak View Post
    hold 'em tight and fuck 'em hard
    She's definitely getting the message!

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...8&d=1500495473

I know I had previously said that some girls need a bit of guidance with a hand on the back of their head when having their mouth fucked but these girls need a bit more emphasis getting them an keeping them on task.

* Verified Member *

Almost all the pictures in this thread (& similar ones I've seen elsewhere) are of women either kneeling on twos or fours, and the man standing in front of them. But in my experience, the absolute best RL head-holding occurs when I am sitting on a couch or car, with a woman sitting next to me leaning over my lap from the side, so I can hold her head and pump her head up and down on my cock, holding it down for maximum penetration when I am cumming so it shoots straight into her throat. I've only been able to do this with two out of the 40 or so women I've been with, although probably could have with a third who said without objection that a previous bf did that to her though we never tried it. Does anyone have any picture of this position, or know where any pictures or videos of it can be found? I realize no outside links can be posted here, but a description could help.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by scottifer View Post
    Almost all the pictures in this thread (& similar ones I've seen elsewhere) are of women either kneeling on twos or fours, and the man standing in front of them. But in my experience, the absolute best RL head-holding occurs when I am sitting on a couch or car, with a woman sitting next to me leaning over my lap from the side, so I can hold her head and pump her head up and down on my cock, holding it down for maximum penetration when I am cumming so it shoots straight into her throat. I've only been able to do this with two out of the 40 or so women I've been with, although probably could have with a third who said without objection that a previous bf did that to her though we never tried it. Does anyone have any picture of this position, or know where any pictures or videos of it can be found? I realize no outside links can be posted here, but a description could help.
    You mean like these? sorry couldn't find any.

What a great post!!!

Expert

Quality thread OP.

Great GIFs messfreak.

* Verified Member *

Yes, that's the position, although I'm not a fan of short gif loops. And in some of those the pushing is very light and penetration is shallow; the first one (white girl w/ glasses) is the best looking and looks like a good sucker, but there's no head pushing. I've always been surprised there isn't more of this. I often prefer still pictures, but of course for this particular desire video is better. I'm surprised there aren't more of these.

The first time I ever did that was with a vietnamese-american woman who would suck on me in exchange for rides to and from her work at Menards. Once we just pulled into the far end of a parking lot after I picked her up to go home, and I pumped her head up and down until I came very intensely, holding her head down until I finished ejaculating. She was always grossed out by cum so after I let go of her head she opened her door and spat it out onto the ground. A few months later we did the same thing at a lonely parking lot at the end of a park road. Before I came, another car drove into the lot and a man and woman in their 20s got out, presumably to take a walk. While they didn't park right next to us they did look in our direction for a bit and I'm sure it was pretty obvious what was happening. This led quickly to a very intense orgasm, and again I held Linh's head down with just some light pumping while I ejaculated into her mouth. After I let go of her head I immediately started up the car and began to drive off in case they were still looking, but Linh pointed to her mouth with a grimace of distaste, mumbling something just verbal enough to make her spitting need clear, so just a few feet down the road heading out of the lot I stopped the car so she could again open the door and spit the semen onto the ground. I've always wondered if the couple might've been in a position to see this, or saw the splatter later and put 2 and 2 together...maybe leading to their own hot times. I tried to film the first occasion on the early-model digital camera I had at the time, but frankly the quality wasn't very good, didn't get any sound, and it ended long before the cumming, and I've long regretted I didn't try to film the second even hotter experience, I would especially loved to have captured her animalistic pose as she spat my load out of her little mouth.

A few years later I met a black woman who not only let me do this a few times, but could also deep throat, so I could pump her head all the way to the base and hold it there indefinitely. To this day those were the best blowjobs I ever had, but unfortunately I never filmed those either. All the other women I've met who either deep throated or at least just gave excellent blowjobs wouldn't let me push their heads, so these remain rare experiences for me and it would be fun to watch others doing it.

Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast