Thread: help needed

Default help needed

Sorry to trouble you guys but my attempts to get help from other members have so far failed.

I can't get Manage Attachments to open. I log in, start a new thread. fill in subject box & message box then go to click Manage Attachments. It flashes on the screen for about 1/16th of a second, then disappears.

I am using a pc. On my Mac the Manage Attachments screen appears, no trouble. But the files I want to upload are on my pc.

ALSO:

If you can spare the time could you please tell me HOW TO GRAB A JPEG? I have asked members, who've referred me to various programs, not one of which actually offers instructions, step by step, in simple English, as to how to derive a jpeg from an mpeg. Could you do this for me? I'd be grateful. So would our members, who'll thereby get a preview thumbnail with my uploads.

Thanks a lot!

I love this site!!

RC

Hi there.

It sounds like you have either your firewall, antivirus or your browser set to block pop-ups.

You will therefore need to find which one of the above is the cultpret, and modify the setting accordingly.

I hope the above is of some help.

Valenuk1

yeah i would say your pop up stopper or firewall is causing your problems there,as for taking a jpeg of a movie which i think you mean screenshot there are a few mentions of that in these how to guides,i use nero showtime myself that came bundled with my nero cd,trouble is alot of them will take a screenshot but only in bitmap format,i then use picjoiner to convert my screenshots into jpeg pic blocks.

hope this helps,send me a pm if youd like to know more.

Spence.