Quote Originally Posted by thor2 View Post
Hey Nand! Thanks for the great advice and for the encouragement! This definitely IS going to happen but unfortunately my gf and I are far away from each other for a long time, so it's going to have to wait...
That's too bad it loses its thick consistency, but I don't think she'll mind. She even wants to pour it in cold and warm it up with her body! Sounds pretty hot to me! I'll definitely be taking some video/pictures for personal use, but she's not big on being filmed and certainly not on being shared. But who knows, maybe I could sneak you an anonymous shot in a PM!

By the way, I love your contributions and I think you're one of the sexiest couples on this site! Thanks for everything!

Thor
Yeah, you honestly won't be concerned about the thickness when you realize that you have a gorgeous woman sprawled in front of you getting her pussy filled to the brim with cum... the little things just sort of become less important

Hahaha, good luck with the putting it in her cold. That doesn't sound too pleasant, but to each their own! I'd love to know how it works out!

While I appreciate the sentiment and I would love to see pictures, if she's already said that the pictures are for personal use I'd rather not receive them on the sly. If, on the other hand, she's game then so the fuck am I!

Have fun! When do you think you two will be able to get together and do it? N and I wold love to hear about other couple's experience with it