Thread: GloryholePrincess.com Members, I need you to write me!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    ...I have no idea what you two would want, Valenuk1 & Alkie so you might have to help me.
    Hell Pipes
    I have a few things churning round in this cesspit that I call a mind but I have to show a little decorum and be mindful of my position in here, someone in here has to maintain a certain standards.

Ooh well seeing as it you, how about:

"Alkie get over here and treat me like the hot little fuckslut I am, do you want me to pull your cock out and jerk you nice 'n' slow til I have you good 'n' hard and then give you the best suckjob you will ever get?
    Please, please, pleeeease, ram your swollen
    cock deep in all 3 of my tasty moist holes, c'mon do me nice 'n' rough, pound my tight pussy hard and fast til you make me squirt and when your close just pull your cock out and I will jerk you off til you explode all over my slutty face, c'mon cover my face 'n' tits with huge ropes of your hot white cum, mmmm!!"
    Last edited by alkie; 11-12-2010 at 03:26 AM.