16.9 ounces per bottle, I guess I am Dehydrated, I drink soda every now and then and rarely coffee. i don't eat a ton of meat and my salt intake is probably pretty high. I hardly work out.

Thanks for the tips, I shall give it a try, I just love asian foodstuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by FatRod View Post
How many ounces are the bottles? Normal hydration requires 1 ounce of water for every two pounds of body weight. I weigh 155 pounds, so I round up to 160. So I need 80 ounces of water for normal hydration, that's 5 of the smaller Poland springs bottled water per day. If you're taking all of those supplements listed above, plus some that aren't you should be drinking (or I would have to at my weight) 7 bottles per day. You're definitely dehydrated at this point, assuming you bottle size is 16 ounces. Do you drink coffee, tea, or soda regularly, because they are all diuretics and dehydrate you. How's your salt intake? Do you exercise (cardio)? do you eat tons of meat? these are all factors.

Cut out some of those supplements and try taking a more eastern approach. Visit you local Asian market and get some ginseng. Look in the tea aisle, they always have something for male fertility. Nori (seaweed used in sushi rolls) works wonders form me? It triples my loads. Meditate, and visualize yourself shooting bigger loads, don't laff it works for me. Reduce stress....there's a big one.

Hope some of this helps