I'll be polite and start with a "Hello" to all and also a lined up apology in case this is posted in the wrong location! I had a little browse to try and find an "Introductions" sticky or corner of the site but was unable to locate one.

Now formality is out the way...

The Waffle.

I've joined this site on the recommendation of another member due to an curiousity about "bukkakes." Whoa! WHOA!? Yes, I know how you feel. It's gone from zero-to-a monkey in a bowler hat in a matter of seconds. If you feel able to stick with me, then I shall explain.

I have no experience of doing this before, it has however been a long running curiousity since I first saw a man orgasm (he was masturbating was on camera; I was a little one at the time) and later discovered what it was and the oral method of making it happen. That experience made me somewhat fascinated by oral sex and ejaculation: having the ability to make another person's body respond in such a manner.

I have, since I aged, given the odd blow job in my time. These have been fun, successful and currently my favoured route of sexual interaction. They have always been with a lone partner and the notion of a threesome+ which includes a "partner" doesn't entirely appeal to me, which may sound strange?

The Point.

It was suggested I joined to note my interest in a bukkake and to ask for advice and tips regarding it.

I am not looking to do this tomorrow - it's not something I'm mindlessly craving in a bewildered state, like a warthog with a grub stuck in its nostril. It is something I'm willing to open up my mind to here and to see what others think. I will add a list of questions I've been asked or am likely to get asked to help start things off:

• Am I in a relationship? No.
• Do I regularly play with anyone? No.
• The most men I've been with at one time? One.
• How many men do you want to do it with? I honestly don't know. I'd say 5 would be a suitable maximum for the first time I tried.
• Where do you want them to cum? Ideally my face, but I know direction isn't something men are normally good at.

Tips.

A few things that hold me back from doing it and I'd be happy to hear from people in regard to how they work around such things are:

• Trust: will they only do what you've asked and will they tell anyone about it.
• Discretion: if I do it one day, I don't want it to be gossiped about.
• Is it better to wait until I'm older or when I'm older will I wish I'd have done it when I was younger?!
• Number of people involved.
• If I don't know the people well (and I suppose even if I did) then cleanliness of all, disease wise.
• Risk and prevention of getting diseased and my body parts falling off, as such.

There are probably more thoughts, worries, concerns and moments of joy going through my head at the whole notion but that looks like enough for now. If anyone has advice I will appreciate it.

TLDR: You disgust me, go to the top and start again.

- Snout.