Hello everyone I'm new to facial forum and see there are many cum loving members and it's a very great community with a diversity of tastes in cum. That said I LOVE all things Gokkun-EXTREME Gokkun. That's my kick and notice a few other members of the site do to. I have these Japanese gokkun pictures of women drinking pints of cum from hundreds of guys however I don't know EXACTLY how big the glass is! I've done some research and found that an Imperial Pint is 586ml and an American pint is 500ml. Being American I'm not the most familiar with foreign measurements of volumes or containers. In these Japanese gokkun videos the glass is huge! And by my calculations it's much bigger than a pint. Impersial or American. It seems to be a glass that has a volume of ONE liter but not entirely sure. I was hoping someone from the community would be kind enough to shed some life on this topic. Exactly how BIG is this glass?
Thanks in advance!

Currently having trouble uploading the pictures. The pics are of Milky Cat Gokkun DMC-24, DMC-25, and DMC-26

Will get them added as soon as I can.