Absolutely no problem. Kissing is a natural expression of closeness. I don't go for the cum, but I don't avoid it - I go for the lips. I just want to show my appreciation for what they've just done. I also want to show that cum is not something gross I expel and then want nothing to do with...in that context a facial would be disrespectful.

Kissing a face covered in my own cum kinda turns me on a little, only because of the acceptance on her part. My cum is pretty clean and sweet smelling (and tasting, relatively speaking of course) due to my diet.

Weirdly, the girls who've been more amenable to facials have been more concerned about me kissing them with a facefull - their initial reaction is to pull away. It could be because of past guys. Or deep down maybe they have the same imprint that homophobes do that there's something "gay" about it. They don't want to see my face with cum on it, even if they're fine with it on them. Even more bizarrely, most of these same girls are fine with kissing me after I go down on them and I'm covered in their juices.