View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners.

Voters
573. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2011 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Expert

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...2&d=1298207872

Need an (other) hand from a french fan

* Verified Member *

Default Our new sunglasses set entry!

Alright here is our main feb entry to the competition. Sorry on the delay but Better late then never.

This is our newest sunglasses video in 20 screen caps. There are some very HOT pics in this set of 20.

As all our material we ask you please keep it on this forum only, as its exclusive to this site.
    So please be kind enough not to repost, thanks.

If you like this set make sure to let us know!

wow great set would like to see her tits

God...I really do need to shoot a load after seeing Cumshot King's entry !!!

So fucking fantastic !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Cumshot King View Post
    Alright here is our main feb entry to the competition. Sorry on the delay but Better late then never.

This is our newest sunglasses video in 20 screen caps. There are some very HOT pics in this set of 20.

As all our material we ask you please keep it on this forum only, as its exclusive to this site.

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...3&d=1298462538

Just love this pic... so playful with the tongue out and I'm still loving the sunglasses even though we all know we would love to see her beautiful face! How about the rest of her beautiful body... I'd like to more of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Cumshot King View Post

cumshot king and shy eyez, this set is absolute perfection! thanks so much for the entry and i look forward to more. beautiful!

Expert

wow some awsom entrys this month, for me cumshot king and exploder cant decide at all, thanks to all contestants

Sorry Tha Cumshot King, sorry that I have to tell you that the pic below is the one I love the most from this set ( sry because you are not part of this pic )
    (If you want me to pick another one from your set it would be this: http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...0&d=1298462538 )
    BUT the first one is the greatest one - It is great that you don't use black-painted-marks to hide her eyes, the big sun glases are special.
    On the one hand they look better than these marks and on the other they gave some magic to your pics.
    Although I totally respect the fact that she (or both of you) don't want to be recognized , it is very hot to guess how she would look without them.

That's the fact why I love the first pic, it shows a really beautiful face, a really beautiful girl - but is still magical some how
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

Wonderful Pics!

Quote Originally Posted by zigy View Post
    wow great set would like to see her tits
    Hahahaha we keep asking but they love to keep us in suspense! Awesome set though, am definitely adding it to my collection of faves

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast