View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners.

Voters
418. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The December 2011 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Expert

They look just fine to me. Cum on her face, down on her clothes, and even down between those wonderful titties. Works for me.

Thanks for the post Anon/

Quote Originally Posted by njdevilscores View Post
    You have got to be kidding me, the pics of Anon are nice. The Homemade feel of them look great, but... The load is only on her chin. Pretty much everyone knows that the bigger the better. The people who know where my vote is going, to them keep up the good work. Anything less is unacceptable.

K

Expert

Default Happy Holidays

I am also trying to catch up with some old shoots.
    My job is getting in the way of my hobbies!
    Enjoy!
    Happy New Year!
    (PS Val, I thought I was verified for life, but last month's entry did not have the "verified" stamp. Cheers JB)

Happy New Year! Val is looking great in this set!

Hi! Finally managed some time to take part in competition ) This set is not the "new year" type, but hope you'll like it ) Not much cum this time though, sorry, if we manage to take some new pics before end of the competition - you'll see much more cum

P.S. I hope everyone understands that those pics are not for repost, especially considering that they are almost uncensored this time

Sorry, just not sure that we'll be able to take any more pics this year Also uncen pics are just like the new ones, considering how strong they were censored before
    Thanks Spence for permission to post such pics! So here they are, hope not to offend anybody!

Thanks to everyone commented our pics! Pleased to see you're loved them )
    Just managed to take some more pics, they are uhm...a bit unexpected, but we hope they depict our festive mood
    Pics were inspired by set of Lil Slutty St4r, posted by Snowbunny here: http://www.facialforum.net/showpost....8&postcount=36
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spence; 01-04-2012 at 07:56 PM.

Damn! This comp is really heating up! Excellent entries from everyone but so far I think Daniand, AI and Dstr have the strongest sets. It is still anybody's game though it's gonna be a photo finish for sure!
    Last edited by jonze; 12-28-2011 at 07:27 PM.
    If you like my avatar check out my Tabetha Thread!
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=25797

If you like my posts hit the rep button

If I have posted anyone's private pictures or anything that violates FF rules please let me know and I will remove immediately!

Expert

@Dstr

Nice Eyes and nice Tits!

Beginner

Dstr, love her gorgeous face and her very sexy, suckable puffy nipples! Great quality pictures as well! Thank you!

Virgin

Great!!! Bravo ! You are both fantastic!!!keep going!

Beginner

great pics
    thanks for share!

Quote Originally Posted by Dstr View Post
    Hi! Finally managed some time to take part in competition ) This set is not the "new year" type, but hope you'll like it ) Not much cum this time though, sorry, if we manage to take some new pics before end of the competition - you'll see much more cum

P.S. I hope everyone understands that those pics are not for repost, especially considering that they are almost uncensored this time

Default Very nice and thanks.

Daniand, thanks for your wonderful post. A guy can lay back, close his eyes, and enjoy a great blowjob from just about any source. But, to have someone with the beauty you have would make it hard to close my eyes as you sucked me. You desire and love for oral show through and would make for a fine explosion in the end. Thanks for sharing.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast