Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curious about natural(safe) ways to increase loads

Gnc Mega Men sports multivitamin, zinc, and pygeum have worked for me....throw in some l-arginine for firmness

One does need to be careful with zinc, taking too much of it can be just as bad:

http :// www .3fatchicks.com/do-zinc-supplements-have-any-dangerous-side-effects/
    (The website name looks a bit offensive but it's actually pretty good. Click on their 'About Us' tab to get an explanation of the name)

Quote Originally Posted by sportsathlete12 View Post
    Gnc Mega Men sports multivitamin, zinc, and pygeum have worked for me....throw in some l-arginine for firmness
    How long have you been taking the l-arginine? How did you find it to be, no problems with it? I'm curious about giving it a shot.

I only take 50 mg of zinc and the multivitamin has an ingredient to offset too much.....the l-arginine i've taken for a while and it kicks in about 2 days for me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12