Page 64 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jesse Loads Monster Facials Thread, with permission from the content producer.

Expert

thanks richard jenna a sexy girl

Default request?

Of you are taking requests, I think jesse should have simone lopez over sometime. I would love to see that =)

Virgin

I like this, great and professional facials, but still natural.
    I normally don't care about professional stuff, but this is really okay so far.

azriel15

Default Still loving your site!

Richard,

I have not looked back through all of the previous posts here, but I just read a few of the most recent ones.

I recently had some problems logging into your site. Using Firefox, I kept getting a 'warning'. Although it definitely looked authentic, I did some troubleshooting. I found that there was some sort of malware re-direct that was sending me to some sort of false 'malware protection' site. I could tell right away that it was not legitimate.

I wound up getting through it, and I was able to access jlmf without any trouble. Albeit, the next few times I logged in, I was subjected to the same silliness.

About two weeks ago, it ceased. I did not do anything differently. I can only assume that your webmaster or someone on your end figured it out.

Things are back to normal.

I am glad to be back to enjoying your awesome website without any obstacle.

I do wish to reiterate something that was echoed in the past.

I seriously respect you, and love being a member at jlmf.

I do want to offer a criticism from the past that I still feel is valid.

You are doing more HD scenes...which is very much appreciated by me!

However, the scenes are still very long! I really hope that you can understand the recommendation that your fans are all about the big facials on pretty girls.

I think I can speak for most of us.

Recent scenes have the beauties talking about how they are there to enjoy huge loads all over their faces.

That is perfect. I love hearing these girls talk about that, and I would even like to hear more of that talk, if possible.

Great shots of the girls giving stellar head. No problem there.

However, 23 minutes? That is a long scene for a facial fan! We are just fast-forwarding to the facial.

You could seriously save a lot of server storage by reducing the length of the scenes. I am sincere here.

I love seeing a beautiful girl give a nice blowjob, and I do enjoy the several angles you offer. But 23 minutes? That is a long time to watch a video in which we are only really interested in the last 60-90 seconds.

I truly feel like you could reduce it to 10 minutes, or even less.

You can have all of the same good stuff compacted into a much shorter clip.

All of the different blowjob positions, all of the awesome facial-wanting-talk from the beauties, with a lot less time in the clip.

We will get everything we want to see, and you will not consume your resources (tech-wise) as much.

Respectfully,

az

Virgin

I think vid length between 15-20 min would be ok , but not shorter!!! Under 10 min is bullshit, expecially when its a cute and sexy girl!!!!!!! .... I have no problem with the length of the videos how it is right now! So Richard, don't listen to azriel15 comment about the length. But i like it, when the girls talk about facials!! Keep up with that!

I think there's a middle ground:

Provide the full video, and clips of the following:

1) Before facial interview
    2) Best sucking moment
    3) Facial
    4) After facial interview

Quote Originally Posted by cocky View Post
    I think there's a middle ground:

Provide the full video, and clips of the following:

1) Before facial interview
    2) Best sucking moment
    3) Facial
    4) After facial interview
    This is pretty much what Brandon Iron did with all of his scenes. Some people don't like that long of an interview but you get really nasty and juicy stories out of the girls.

Platinum member

Hello Azriel15, you are right what you mean. Good to hear something about you, we miss your posts hard, they were the best...

Default upcoming models to be featured on JLMF

I have attached a few upcoming models who will appear on JLMF in the very near future and I am sure you all will appreciate these beauties covered with a facefull of cum as only Jesse can do. I have attached some pics of the girls.

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Default ...best facial site on the web.

Keep up the great work...and bringing in the hot models!

Page 64 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast