Page 40 of 89 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Freezing Cum Techniques

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by nand View Post
    The recent power loss we had with Hurricane Sandy meant that our cum went bad
    What happened to it? It is probably not fresh, but still useable?

Sorry to hear that, Nand Good luck with starting all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by nand View Post
    It truly is the worst loss suffered during the storm. Let us remove our hats, wear white armbands, and have a moment of silence.
    We mourn for your loss. May you rebuild your frozen society quickly and with little testicular torment!

On the plus side, you could concentrate on WS pictures while you store up for future cummy fun

Default My freezing gear and technique

I ran across this site and thread a few days back and figured I would share a few of my findings and experiences. Maybe it'll help someone interested in storing their man chowder.

Obviously you need a freezer. A good freezer... and if your a cum connoisseur like me, an ultra low temp freezer dedicated to storing my swim team. In an average freezer, basically your just trying to protect it from freezer burn like anything else. Put it in a container with as little air as possible. I think this is were most people go wrong. They use a container that's too freakin big. A 1 liter soda bottle, come on. Liquid love is delicate so it's best to store in small containers filled to the brim, eliminating the frost that tends to build up on everything in the freezer. That frost is mostly water separating out of the cum along with moisture in the air which will make it even more watery when you thaw it out. So keep moisture from escaping and any extra moisture from getting in. However, some guys semen is just more watery. That's the nature of the it.

Everyone knows the first orgasm always produces the most cum in volume and thickness. I suggest freezing that load and if your girl insists on riding the bologna pony 3 more times that day, let her swallow those loads instead of saving them and bitching it tastes bad/different or the texture isn't the same. My girl loves the sloppy 2nds, 3rds, and 4ths just as much as the 1st, if its fresh out of the tube, but not so much after being frozen. She would still guzzle it because she's a cum slut like me but it doesn't have that sweet kick like the quality first load. This is why I go after quality more than quantity. Besides, if she get's a few loads every few days she's a happy camper and leaves the stuff in the freezer alone for a while and OK, I admit, once in a while I'll wank it and have a little taste when she isn't around. haha

If you have multiple freezers I suggest keeping your little buddies in the freezer that's opened the least. Some people have a chest freezer in the basement or outside, those would work best. Every time you open the freezer door everything in it gets blasted with warm air, this is especially true if there's not a lot in the freezer to begin with because all that cold air get's displaced by warm air. Cum isn't meat, it'll thaw quicker than you think. Plus if you have kids and it's summer time, they'll be in and out of the freezer 10 times a day going after the popsicles. Less cold air will be displaced if you keep it packed full of something. Freezers are more efficient full anyways. Even the location in the freezer should be considered, jam your nut butter in the ice bin or in between 2 other items, not in the door where its most exposed when it's opened. You don't want other family members finding it anyways so don't be lazy. Seal that sweet nectar up tight and jam it deep in the back.

I treat baby batter better than the french treat their wine. It takes along time to acquire and there is precious little of it. Though I'm certain the lady friend wishes I had a winery chalk full of bottled man juice. What a pipe dream! Gives her something to work for I guess. Anyway, I wont give away all my trade secrets but a little taste of my standard operating procedure should suffice. I have a small 3 sq-ft, Ultra low chest freezer with a backup system which is nice when a tropical storm like sandy rolls through.(sorry you lost your stockpile nand) I prefer 15ml Cryoviles, they hold 3-4 decent size loads damn near perfectly and they're plastic so they wont break when things get a little rough. They also wont crack in temps all the way down to -150C, which is more than sufficient for the -86C my little freezer kicks out. Guess if I had to sum it up. Get it super cold, super fast. I'll leave the thawing process for you to figure out. (HINT - avoid microwave)

I hope you enjoyed my rambling. I needed something to do while my fallopian fiddler waits for the girly to get home.

On a side note, I usually never register or participate in forums on any website. I just lurk because most people are pricks and post some pretty derogatory comments towards one another. But out of all the threads I scanned through here I found probably one distasteful post. Everybody here is respectful, friendly, and supportive of one another. It's very refreshing to see. You have a nice little community here. Kudos, everybody! I'll definitely be back. Maybe with some pics...if the little lady agrees of course. giggity

Virgin

Nice tutorial there, if only I had access to a better freezer... mine is pretty lousy compared to that. Then again, it has worked.

My Freezing Cum Techniques.
    Talin was nice enough to send me 25 loads of cum.
    I put it all in a condom and froze it for use later this week as a Popsicle.

Piper
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

afk3034

Mein Gott Piper!!! you're even cuter/more cute (?) in street clothes! This pic is soooooooooo naughty! me likey, likey. have an awesome T-day. Gobble, gobble

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...1&d=1353558538

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    My Freezing Cum Techniques.
    Talin was nice enough to send me 25 loads of cum.
    I put it all in a condom and froze it for use later this week as a Popsicle.

Piper
    WoW!!! I would like to know the deliver's guy reaction if he had about to learn what it gave you that day!!! Maybe he'd have given an extra load!!!

Platinum member IndependentGeorge's Avatar

Can't wait for the cumsicle action !
    My threads on FF:

EXTREME FRENCH GOKKUN GIRL TITIA:
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...un-Girl-Titia-!
    Video: http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...okkun-Girl-Vid

Rare Japanese Underground Bukkake and Gokkun:
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...ground-Bukkake

Fucking hot and crazy !!

Page 40 of 89 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast