View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners.

Voters
268. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The August 2013 Wife and Girlfriend of the month

Default wow

nice thick load apache and great aim!

Expert

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...3&d=1376621203
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...9&d=1376621203

​Beautiful Mrs.L with a smile on her face while wearing a thick load of cum. Perfect.

Default FF Virgins

Hello FF! This is our first time entering the famous FF Competition and our first time posting pictures anywhere ever really. Woohoo for facials! We're too scared to show our faces but we did our best to submit some hot photos for you all. We don't have a fancy camera, just our cell phones but we didn't let that stop us! Since LoverLips & ShroomTip met, LoverLips has taken at least 90% of ShroomTips hot cum loads directly on her face! She's a true cum lover and FacialForum.net seems like the perfect place for us. We hope you like us.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

Wink Great FF Virgins

Really hot set! Especially like the slave text and your hard cock deep in her mouth, and the buttplug!
    Maybe some anal and a mouthful next time? Nice done any how!

* Verified Member *

Wow - that is so hot

Virgin

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by apache_66 View Post
    She wears my cum like no other..............do you like what you see???...can you see her pink eyes??....my thick sperm running down her nose?...if you do..........more comming!
    Wow! superb...

After looking at Ms L's hot pics and gesse outdoor shots I couldn't help but take Missy outdoors today and blast a big load all over her face. Missy will be uploading them shortly
    Please check out our entire collection here...
    Missy and George's FF Members Showcase

Request a Fansign Here!!

Here's the pictures that we took today will post some more later this month. I can't wait to read some comments. I love all the entries so far and I can't wait to see more

Got so excited had a quickie and shot another load at her...minutes ago....couldnt help it

Sometimes it's so hard to find a nice quiet spot outdoors around here tried to do a set today only to have hikers/bikers coming by to interrupt had to have Missy finish me off in the car. will try again later this week

Another set from Missy and I that we took today couldn't make it outside as its rainy out but theres still over a week left so we will get outside for some more shots. Bad aim today as I got a nice streak through her hair I know some of you love it but I hate to miss the target

Off to the mall hope nobody recognizes me....

I hate to let a copyright go to waste

Here's our set from today gonna post em quick gotta go back to work

Thanks everyone for the comments it's been a great month if Missy and I have time we're going to try and do 1 more set later today. These 2 shots are from our thread in platinum they were shot earlier this month.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spence; 09-01-2013 at 09:47 PM.

Default Awesome pics!!!

Wow, another great bright and sunny set. And to top it off with the trademark Missy "Hang Loose".

K

Great set!!! love anal ending with facials!!

Apache

Quote Originally Posted by LoverLipsnShroomTip View Post
    Hello FF! This is our first time entering the famous FF Competition and our first time posting pictures anywhere ever really. Woohoo for facials! We're too scared to show our faces but we did our best to submit some hot photos for you all. We don't have a fancy camera, just our cell phones but we didn't let that stop us! Since LoverLips & ShroomTip met, LoverLips has taken at least 90% of ShroomTips hot cum loads directly on her face! She's a true cum lover and FacialForum.net seems like the perfect place for us. We hope you like us.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast