View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners.

Voters
206. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The October / Halloween 2013 Wife and Girlfriend of the month Special.

Expert

Lots of super facial pics, and of course a super pretty lady too col63uk . So glad you decided to share with us here!

Meanwhile we prepare a set according to the Halloween time......here you can see a set made in August....first part of the set.. lots of close-ups and an amazing cumshot covering Mrs. Līs face.........maybe we will have more luck than the last contest!!!

Apache

Check out the explosion! watch her taking my load ..............and the following and more awaited pics are the ones you see Mrs.L showing her smile while my cum is dripping...............

Stay tuned!

Apache

Wow!! Thanks to all the members who rep!!! All the positive comments too!

Here you have the chance to see her shine.....this is the part we enjoy the most........when the cum runs and she poses for the camera..........for all the men asking about Mrs. Līs tits.....you have it in front of you!

This weekend our first Halloween set..............remember we are from S. America where Halloween is not celebrated and we live what we see from you in North America

Anyway I am sure you will enjoy our sets!!

Mrs.L and Apache

This our version of Morticia Addams having a very thick load....................just a preview............

Apache

Homer did it!!

Morticia is really happy!.......any doubts about how Mrs. L enjoys having a cumbath on her face???

Enjoy the set! Look how gorgeous she looks! Donīt forget to rep!!

Apache

I was finishing the watermarks for the remaining pics of the set to prepare the massive upload to our verified member area, and I selected 5 pics for you. Those pics are, for me some of the more expressive moments in this set. Pay attention to the last pic...............totally cumcovered ( bukkake style )..........Anyway on Sunday we fucked and I came twice in a row down her throat........my balls exploded

Apache

Wow!!!....Just finished our set!

Let's enjoy the way this Witch likes playing with Spiders.........in a strange spiderweb..............sometimes she bites them.....sometimes she eats them................but what she really likes is eating with cum.......

Enjoy the way we had fun tonight..................... and vote for us!!

Apache
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spence; 11-03-2013 at 01:41 PM.

elgrego

Thumbs up

Amazing pics to start apache

Mrs L looks luscious with her red lips in these pics.

Her concentration here is incredible, she looks like she is sucking ferociously

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...3&d=1381282325

Truly awesome pic, she must suck out a monster load there

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by apache_66 View Post
    Check out the explosion! watch her taking my load ..............and the following and more awaited pics are the ones you see Mrs.L showing her smile while my cum is dripping...............

Stay tuned!

Apache
    Wow! Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by col63uk View Post
    hi all, been a member for ages and been platinum a couple of times, finally able to get her to hold a sign up...we have some great pics and thought we would share...she wants to have a facial party at some point ....

Moderator edit: removed attach tags.
    Welcome, col63uk.
    Quote Originally Posted by apache_66 View Post

Stay tuned!

Apache
    Really sexy pics as usual, Apache.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
    any chance you could do another set dressed up with something regarding Halloween later on ?

Spence.
    We hope to get a Halloween set entered this month also! We love Halloween and dressing up

Thumbs up Ghosties, Goulies & Lots of Gobblin'

Quote Originally Posted by mrmrstattoo View Post
    We hope to get a Halloween set entered this month also! We love Halloween and dressing up
    Mmmm as I am sure we will love seeing the results!!

Many thanks to all the hot entries so far but don't forget it's Halloween guys, "All" are welcome to enter this month, so let's see more of you guys push the "spooky" boat out and let's get into some "seriously scary" dressing up/down.
    Last edited by alkie; 10-10-2013 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by col63uk View Post
    love giving her facials and she loves cum.....lots of it
    Good stuff - thanks!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast