View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners.

Voters
206. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: The October / Halloween 2013 Wife and Girlfriend of the month Special.

Right, the polls are closed, so let’s award the October/Halloween 2013 winners!!

Thanks to you all for entering and making this another Halloween competition to remember.

We had an all verified cast this month and you have all put in an amazing amount of time and effort:-

Col63uk verifying and giving us set after set of cumshots plus her thirsty kitty set.

Apache and Mrs L doing Morticia Adams and then her sexy cum covered Spider Witch

Btdoug and their naughty and nasty assfucked sperm bank nurse.

Anonymousidiot making us all jealous with your warm and sun drenched bikini clad blowjob and facial piece.

Missy1974 and George as ever entering for the fun and huge cum splash loving fun of it.

Target01 and eRica with their 25 plus condom trick and treat bukkake.

KittyLovers with her as always innocent doe eyes looking into the camera while deepthroating cock and then getting covered in huge thick cum drops.

And then lastly but not least the aptly named AdaDevil with her huge facial set and legs and ass that would have us gladly following behind her all the way to hell.

Also a very big thank you to all and to those that commentated and voted this month and for those of you that didn't win a prize this month, please don’t lose heart and please persevere with entering the competitions as next month may well be yours.

The winners are:-

1st place with 4 months platinum is KittyLovers with 96 votes.

2nd place with 3 months platinum is AdaDevil with 60 votes.

3rd place with 2 months platinum is btdoug with 58 votes.

I will pm the admin team now and get the above prizes awarded.

Please do not forget that any who have won prizes this month can enter the November comp and following comps as this one was a special

Thanks again.

Spence.
    Last edited by spence; 11-10-2013 at 12:43 PM.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

Quote Originally Posted by SirStephen2001us View Post
    I dont know what gorgeous mature girls need to do to win this competition.
    col63 should have been outright winners. Its a fix.
    I am sure this has been said in jest as I or any other staff would never be a party to fixing anything, the results in this and all other competitions are totally down to how members vote.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by col63uk View Post
    hi all, been a member for ages and been platinum a couple of times, finally able to get her to hold a sign up...we have some great pics and thought we would share...she wants to have a facial party at some point ....

hope you like love all the comments she really likes it

Jane loved putting on her collar for me and a great facial to end the month off
    Hi, Ernie! WoW, your Jane has that quelque chose Mare Winnigam has. As for sluttyness, well, I would LOVE to play with her face, too... :blush: A lot. :twisted:

Default Cheers

We thank the 38 voters who supported us this month!
    While we welcome all members who enjoyed our sets
    all this time.

For a little over two years we did something like 83 sets, some of them were winners and even entered several hall of fame.

It is time now to take a long break.

Once again we are very grateful for your comments and permanent displays of affection.

Our fans say we remember the best moments
    and those who fear miss us much ... RELAX ... there are always new couples
    covering new places that are no longer.

Mrs. L and Apache

Expert

Thanks for everything apache and Mrs. L. You are absolutely the best and most important part of this community, fun(and cum) loving couple who shares wonderful pictures along the way. Hope your long break means something like 2 hours max

Expert

A very well earned long break Apache, seeing Mrs.L's beautiful face has been one of the best reasons for me to visit FF over the past year and a half. I hope you guys still have fun times like you do for all your sets even when not posting them here. Thanks for all the great pics so far and I hope you return someday.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819