Page 163 of 202 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by V740V View Post
    Amber2.mov is not working
    lol yeah I know. I got ahead of myself on the update. The video is really long and still compressing. I'm here impatiently waiting too

Should be up in an hour. Well worth the wait though!!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyAF72 View Post
    lol yeah I know. I got ahead of myself on the update. The video is really long and still compressing. I'm here impatiently waiting too

Should be up in an hour. Well worth the wait though!!
    It's up and really funny. Plus the quality is off the chart

Virgin

I actually rebooted Bridget's audition shoot today with outtakes! Lots more of her to come.

The blog is just taking shape and suggestions like yours will help me find the direction and give me ideas as I move forward. The great thing about this new format is it's extremely easy to update and modify on the fly as new ideas come up. Marking a girls last shoot, and the reasons she left etc.. is something I will definitely start adding in. Great idea!! Thank you
    Thanks. How are the girls feeling about the reboot? Surely some of them don't like this material becoming widely available again...

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by PaulyLeonardo View Post
    Thanks. How are the girls feeling about the reboot? Surely some of them don't like this material becoming widely available again...
    Those I'm in contact with are fine with it. However, as long time fans know, dealing with regrets of some of the models has been an issue in the past and some will always wish it could disappear. Comes with the territory. But the reality is, no matter how hard I try to police it (which I wasted a lot of money doing back in the day) some of their content is always going to be easily accessed on the internet. Just search amateur-facials.com on google, or this particular thread on the facialforum, lol. Putting it all up for the first time and with the full back story, gives it the proper context it was always meant to have and deserves, it's a great story and the girls were treated great and all had fun. I think that's what makes AF so unique and worthy of maintaining and rebooting!

Virgin

Those I'm in contact with are fine with it. However, as long time fans know, dealing with regrets of some of the models has been an issue in the past and some will always wish it could disappear.
    Could you elaborate at all? Long-time fan, but unaware of this issue (although, always figured it would be there).

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by erg9234 View Post
    Could you elaborate at all? Long-time fan, but unaware of this issue (although, always figured it would be there).
    I'll elaborate on this and much more in the new AF blog for sure!! Until though, some of it is discussed in this thread earlier on, or at least speculated on.

alan4ot.zip is not working

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by V740V View Post
    alan4ot.zip is not working

I am officially the king of typos. ;p Thank you, just added the "a"

Default AmFa mystery model?

Ok, I heard this pretty model may be an old AmFa-related model, possibly by a shooter named Tee. The set looks familiar, sure I've seen another model pose in that room.

Never found out her name or the associated video but thank you in advance to anyone on this thread with more info about the scene or knows of her other facial work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Both videos in angel5 is not working

Many new good updates

Thanks Joey

Page 163 of 202 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast