Poll: Swallow or Facial?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Big Question; What do you prefer?

Face, especially if I've been edging and I know I'm going to blow a big load.

Quote Originally Posted by kalvin45 View Post
    I prefer to cum on her face AND in her open mouth. Spitting the cum out onto herself before she sucks me off is ideal but there’s something to be said for a dramatic swallow followed by a smile before she eagerly cleans me off with her mouth.

Man...I gotta wake up the wife. :hew::
    I agree....nothing is off limits with my wife when it comes to facials. I have cum directly in her eyes as she looks up at me. its incredible!
    avitar used with Mrs. Aces permission

Quote Originally Posted by jizher View Post
    I agree....nothing is off limits with my wife when it comes to facials. I have cum directly in her eyes as she looks up at me. its incredible!
    That must look INCREDIBLE ! You are one VERY lucky man ! !

Default Faccccccce!!!!!!

75% of the women I've facialized preferred facials to swallowing by far!
    They got no argument from me!

Slurpeee

Default Use a tool!

I think if I had it my way - id facial her and then spoonfeed her the cum of of her face. Best of both worlds. I have never done this, and I doubt I ever will get the opportunity (my girl hates facials and swallowing), but it doesn't hurt to dream!

Virgin

i love swallowing cum but if i have to choose most of the times i prefer taking the load in my face, I especially enjoy when he starts cumming in my mouth and sticks his cock out to make a mess in my face

Virgin

Most of the men I have been with prefer me to swallow - they want to have their cocks in my throat as they cum. But for facials, open mouth to get both swallowing and facial.

Beginner

Default Both

I have a rule that the first shot always goes in her mouth. If it’s after sex she’s to stick out her tongue when I pull out but after the first one she can close her mouth if she wants the rest is going on her face. If it’s a blowjob I always let her get that first pop it in her mouth and then pull back and spray the rest all over her face. Really good girls catch on fast and will jerk it all over their own face which is satisfying but usually not as good for “after” pics.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123