Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facial Target Preferences?

Virgin

for me it's all visual. nothing power or dominance related at all.

The visual is for me the main part but a touch on the dominance makes it even better.

Pierre

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by marriedman1 View Post
    agreed. it is not a humiliation thing for me at all. even though i would love to take my lady out for a walk while still wearing my load. i would hope she would be proud to show it off. "look this is what i inspired from him" type of thing.
    I definitely agree with that statement. It really is seeing her enjoying/being proud of her achievement which is a huge turn on: "Look at what I did, and I loved every single drop of it" is the message I'm looking for…

If she wants to wear it in public afterward, it's great, if she wants to send me cumselfies with someone else's spunk on her face, I would love it just as much, as long as she enjoyed it as well.

Seeing her so happy/satisfied/proud is what makes me happy as well.

LovingLife43

It is all about the visual for me and how she reacts to my cum getting on her face

For me, it's first about visual. If it were dominance, then I would think that it would turn me on to give a facial to a woman whom I either don't get along with or whom I don't care for. But I've never thought that way. If a woman and I disagree or even don't like each other, then my sexual desire for her is zero.

I think it's more about acceptance. A woman allowing a man to cum on her face shows submission, but in a loving way. If a woman says it's okay for me to cum on her face or she's hoping I cum on her face, then it says she loves me or wants to be intimate with me. The acceptance is a huge turn on.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by kalvin45 View Post
    For me, it's first about visual.
    I think it's more about acceptance. A woman allowing a man to cum on her face shows submission, but in a loving way. If a woman says it's okay for me to cum on her face or she's hoping I cum on her face, then it says she loves me or wants to be intimate with me. The acceptance is a huge turn on.
    Totally agree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12