Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Your most memorable facial?

Default Joshua Tree

So I recently took a driving trip out to Joshua Tree N.P. with my new girlfriend who wanted me to give her a facial there because she knew I fantasize about giving facials outdoors. We were talking about it before and on the way which was very hot, but I wasn't sure if we would be able to do it. The look out stops all had people there until we stopped at one that nobody was stopping at. We took a short little trail over to some rocks that was still in view of the road where she got down and proceeded to ask me to cum on her face. This was so hot for me as I have always wanted to cum on someone's face outdoors during the day. I jerked off above her and came on her face, hair and shirt as she smiled! we cleaned her up and then walked back to the car where she put on a clean shirt. I wish that she would have walked back to the car on the trail with me while wearing my cum on her face before cleaning up there, but I didn't think about that then. Next time for sure! Throughout the rest of day though she kept finding spots of cum on her face, ear and hair and was happy to share it with me while around other people, which was fucking hot! My new girl friend is so fucking hot and wants to fuck outdoors before I cum on her face next time! I'm hoping this becomes a regular thing, fucking and cuming on her face outdoors during the day!

Thats amazing, hope to see some pics of it someday!

Quote Originally Posted by fanofacial View Post
    So I recently took a driving trip out to Joshua Tree N.P. with my new girlfriend who wanted me to give her a facial there because she knew I fantasize about giving facials outdoors. We were talking about it before and on the way which was very hot, but I wasn't sure if we would be able to do it. The look out stops all had people there until we stopped at one that nobody was stopping at. We took a short little trail over to some rocks that was still in view of the road where she got down and proceeded to ask me to cum on her face. This was so hot for me as I have always wanted to cum on someone's face outdoors during the day. I jerked off above her and came on her face, hair and shirt as she smiled! we cleaned her up and then walked back to the car where she put on a clean shirt. I wish that she would have walked back to the car on the trail with me while wearing my cum on her face before cleaning up there, but I didn't think about that then. Next time for sure! Throughout the rest of day though she kept finding spots of cum on her face, ear and hair and was happy to share it with me while around other people, which was fucking hot! My new girl friend is so fucking hot and wants to fuck outdoors before I cum on her face next time! I'm hoping this becomes a regular thing, fucking and cuming on her face outdoors during the day!

I've gotta go back about 13 years to my most memorable facial. My wife was working a boring, dead end office job and always came home with lots of energy because she did nothing at work. For a while, I had her put that energy to giving me some enthusiastic head each night. On this night we happened to be filming and she was really going to town on my cock. Long, deep sucks and very sloppy. I was standing and she was sitting on the bed so she propped herself up in anticipation of the shot. I let off a geyser! The first stream nicked her forehead and hairline and fell to the floor. The next five or six shots hit her eyes, nose, cheeks, and all the while I was dribbling onto her tongue as she tried in vain to keep all the cum in her mouth. I kept on going and she gave a slight wince or flinch with each and every shot that hit her. Finally, when I was done and was milking the last of the cum from my cock, she let out a deflated - almost defeated - sigh and slouched down in shock. It was all in good fun but she brought up that facial for weeks to come.

Here's a small vidcap of her slouching after the facial. Hope you enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Update - So I mentioned to my girlfriend about how I wished she would have walked on the trail back to the car wearing my cum on her face before cleaning up and she was totally up for it for the next time. I also showed her those shirts online you can get that say "cum on my face" and "I love facials" and she is up for wearing those too! I'm lucky! I was in a very long drought so this is awesome for me.

I had a gf in my early 30. Who let me cum on her face but she did not like it that much so in the 3 years I was with her I never got arround to do what I sure would like to try. In the years to come I was alone so one day at work browsing the net , I am not sure how I came to this , horny I believe. I found some amateur-facial pictures with Michelle. In search for more I found facialforum and a new world open up for me. Seeing all these facial forum members living out their facial fantasies were amazing. But I had no wife and the Danish girls I met were absolutly not into to this. After some years with no new gfs I decided to look for working girls who did facial. Looking through some adds with pictures I found only one girl that week who offer facial ending. Fortunately she was kind of pretty. That why I save my self a little so I was sure to be ready. I came to the door very excited and when the door open it was not the girl on the picture. The girl in the door was way out of my league. Stunning beautiful and cute at the same time. When she ask me to come in my legs were shaking. She told me that the girl I was looking for were not avaible the next hour but I was welcome to wait for her or be with this stunner immediately. A no brainer big yes and we went to a room. She could see I was nervous so she began talking about her self. It was her first time doing this and only because she were in need of money for her child because her man left her. That man must be the stupidest fuck alive leaving this beauty. After a very short while I was ready and like the guy in exploidetteens ( whitout the stupid talk ) I crawl on to her body facefuck her face some before I exploded like never before in that beautiful face. I still can believe how much I did cum and she took it with a smile and I look at her cum covered face which seemed to me like quite a few minutes before she ask me for some paper. After this wonderful moment I obvisionesly ask to see her again and it was there that she told that it was a one time only thing for her. So sad to hear that but still amazingly happy to have experienced this.

Pierre

Ps. I have attach a picture that show you as best possible I can remember the facial I did. The girl is Brooke from EXT.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pierre; 11-20-2023 at 12:21 PM.

Update - So I mentioned to my girlfriend about how I wished she would have walked on the trail back to the car wearing my cum on her face before cleaning up and she was totally up for it for the next time. I also showed her those shirts online you can get that say "cum on my face" and "I love facials" and she is up for wearing those too! I'm lucky! I was in a very long drought so this is awesome for me.
    Joshua Tree is one of the most beautiful places I've been to, such an amazing alien landscape. No doubt it would be even more stunning with a cum-covered girlfriend to look at!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345