Thread: Searching for something...

Virgin

Default Searching for something...

Hi all,

After many many years I've came back to this forum. And it's still amazing.

I remember there was some amateur couple that made a post with photos with another couple and can't find it anywhere. I can't remember any names or any more information about it. I know that after some time, they decided to make those photos and it was in one of the couples house.

Anyone has any idea of this?

Thanks!

* Verified Member *

Default I remember

The group you're thinking of is probably that which sometimes involved as many as 3 couples who met and exchanged facials on their women. Usernames included pixel556, lo peep, nand, nyxia, and spent. They posted many pictures here, but most or all seem to have been deleted and the accounts banned. I'm afraid the discussion at https://www.facialforum.net/showthre...l556-little-lo is about all the information you're likely to find on here, and I'm not aware of anyone involved posting any information elsewhere.

Pity, b/c these, especially the party where all three couples met in a hotel room, were IMO the best group facial pics anywhere on the internet, comparable only to some of the amateur facials dot com group pictures. Both depicted very willing, open, and beautiful but in other ways basically ordinary ladies who were clearly not coerced, bored, or acting, but simply enjoyed being cum targets.

No links can be posted here, but I will note that some (by no means all) of their pictures can be found on other sites by googling some of those names. I think I managed to get most of their pictures downloaded years ago, but unless you're around MN or HI I wouldn't be able to share them easily; doing this online would be tedious.