Page 72 of 202 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by cyberjiz View Post
    A small posting. The think the woman in the center
    is Dagney. Could it be? Would these be rare pic's then?
    Thanks for the great posts. I hope this continues.
    Yes, this is Dagny. The only set she did for AF, I think.

I've read somewhere that the lovely Michele did a fuck scene for AF once. Is this true?

Expert

DukeRL: thanx for the Beth pix. she was always my fav AF gal.
    Theorie

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo80 View Post
    Yes, this is Dagny. The only set she did for AF, I think.

I've read somewhere that the lovely Michele did a fuck scene for AF once. Is this true?
    Actually Dagny did 2 joint shoots for AF. The first one with Promise (promise 4) and the second one with Angel and Monique (angel 16). AF had the photos and Dagny's site had the videos.

And yes, it's true that Michele did have sex on camera (michele 9). There were no pictures taken, only video. And that video was later edited to remove the sex part. I have the full video on VHS (I'm pretty sure the scene was edited before the switch to DVDs) but there's a chance someone has an mpeg. If someone wants me to upload the video, they have to tell me how to convert VHS to WMV or MPG.

I included preview pics of the 3 series in question.

Going forward, if anyone has any questions re: AF, please post on the amateur-facials superfans thread. It will be answered much quicker.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Apparently my "Amateur-facials.com Superfans Unite!" thread was pruned. Can a moderator explain why? It had over 50 pages, was updated less than a month ago, and answered all of the questions that any member posted about the a-f.com. I spent an awful lot of time answering questions and posting pics.

Can any moderator explain what happened?!
    Last edited by mrbuster; 02-02-2010 at 03:35 PM. Reason: spelling

Expert

For those who want to see if they have the Michele sex vid from af, it should be titled:

michelevid901.mpeg, michelevid902.mpeg, and so on

or

michelevid0901.mpeg, michelevid0902.mpeg, etc.

Check out your archives! And let us know!

Mr. Buster

Not to worry my good man the thread was not pruned it was simply combined with this one and stickied...if you read through the entire thread you will find all of your old posts intact. It simply did not make any sense having two AmFac mega threads in one forum and since this one was the first one created I combined everything under this title...

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Trpl

safn1949

Quote Originally Posted by mrbuster View Post
    For those who want to see if they have the Michele sex vid from af, it should be titled:

michelevid901.mpeg, michelevid902.mpeg, and so on

or

michelevid0901.mpeg, michelevid0902.mpeg, etc.

Check out your archives! And let us know!
    I have that video in wmv format and the sex scene has been edited out.It only shows her fingering herself a bit.

Default hey

love the reds!!!

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by safn1949 View Post
    I have that video in wmv format and the sex scene has been edited out.It only shows her fingering herself a bit.
    Yeah, the wmv version has been edited. You have to go back to the mpegs that existed before the quality upgrade.

Again, I do have this scene. But I need to know how to transfer from VHS. Hoping somebody has the original mpegs so not to lose quality.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by trplkeido View Post
    Mr. Buster

Not to worry my good man the thread was not pruned it was simply combined with this one and stickied...if you read through the entire thread you will find all of your old posts intact. It simply did not make any sense having two AmFac mega threads in one forum and since this one was the first one created I combined everything under this title...

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Trpl
    I started the other thread as a place to discuss the site and the girls and to try to track down current sightings, long lost material, etc. Not just to upload pics and vids, which is what this thread is for. I stated that in the very first post.

We actually got Alicia to post and we didn't have the problem of people posting random pics (see above - It's possible that people don't know what AM-Fa is?)

I think that for one of the most popular sites on this forum, dedicated to exactly what this forum is all about, we can have two threads, especially when both threads detail exactly what they are for.

I respect your commitment and your time and energy making this forum what it is, but really don't see the point of only having one thread for everything a-f.

Page 72 of 202 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast