Poll: When you look at my pics, what do you think?

Page 50 of 609 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150550 ... LastLast

Thread: The GloryholePrincess in the Free Section

Virgin

This is my favorite thread of all time.

Here is the next update that is coming. It is a Hooker series. It's huge. This was in front of a big bar. Some couples and single guys came out to watch the photo shoot. "Are you doing guerilla photography?" they asked. "Sort of" was my hinting answer.

Brian1453:
    There are two guys from work I would so do in an alley. I think it would freak one of them out though. He knows that there is something different about me but I think he would be way too shocked to find out. He asked for my site when we were hanging out the last night. I told him I would tell him but that he would have to think about it. I warned him that my site was really, really nasty and he would be so shocked. I sent him an email the other day asking whether he was ready. He hasn't answered.
    This roadhouse we were hanging out in was filled with what my man thought were swingers. I tease him about his wishful thinking but he can spot them a mile away. He hasn't been wrong yet. If he is right, I would be totally welcomed back.

seefour:
    Wow, that is a high compliment. What is your favorite subject?
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by seefour View Post
    This is my favorite thread of all time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 11-05-2009 at 05:36 PM.
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Wow, can't wait to see some pics from this set...you look great in that outfit.

Thanks Skillet. It should be up this weekend.

So...I went to the dentist the other day and as I was way reclined, I started getting some naughty ideas. I felt like I was almost not horizontal, very vulnerable and I started getting turned on even though my dentist doesn't really do it for me. Of course, the assistant was turning me on in that dominatrix way. I started imagining her stepping over my face and lowering her pussy to my mouth. I thought how hot would it be to have a bunch of men in Masks masturbating and shooting their loads onto her pussy so it would leak onto my face and into my mouth. So here is the question, are there any perverted Dentists out there and can I use your office? You can use me in return.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by skillet2 View Post

piper, that new hair style is freakin hot.

Agreed... the new hair do is HOT.

And yeah, Piper, dentist fantasy... you should do it. Gotta be a dentist out there who can make this happen!

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post

seefour:
    Wow, that is a high compliment. What is your favorite subject?
    Piper
    Anything with heels and a corset.

safn1949

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by skillet2 View Post
    Owww,I think I hurt myself,you look fabulous.

splunk;, Frisco Kid;
    It is a wig. I love wearing wigs and doing naughty things especially with guys I already know.

safn1949:
    It is going to be a huge update. I want to do a shoot where I get in several cars in a row. Damn cops make it so hard to be a public Slut!

Piper

Quote Originally Posted by splunk View Post
    piper, that new hair style is freakin hot.

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Thanks Skillet. It should be up this weekend.

So...I went to the dentist the other day and as I was way reclined, I started getting some naughty ideas. I felt like I was almost not horizontal, very vulnerable and I started getting turned on even though my dentist doesn't really do it for me. Of course, the assistant was turning me on in that dominatrix way. I started imagining her stepping over my face and lowering her pussy to my mouth. I thought how hot would it be to have a bunch of men in Masks masturbating and shooting their loads onto her pussy so it would leak onto my face and into my mouth. So here is the question, are there any perverted Dentists out there and can I use your office? You can use me in return.
    Piper
    So wishing I was a dentist right now!
    If you like my avatar check out my Tabetha Thread!
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=25797

If you like my posts hit the rep button

If I have posted anyone's private pictures or anything that violates FF rules please let me know and I will remove immediately!

Page 50 of 609 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150550 ... LastLast