Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: sandrasexyjansen

I m becoming mad thiking "What s happen in her holes during this time?"
    Screaming Sandra
    She s happy or in pain? No matter... Holes r made to be fill and she know it!
    I will stroke thinking she had your full cock in her ass and 2 dildo in the crack.

I hope you will make her finger herself ass up, legs wild open. I want her face on the ground, while she prepare for you. Give us close up look, gap it, and use her lingerie in! Then give it to lick her juices. Im sure she will ask for more...

Default Sandra's fetish?

Can you show more of foot play? Sandra say she love yours, so i want to know ALL you do with...

Of course if you have some of her feet, you can post too

Honorary life Platinum member

Default Still like us guys?

We r just wondering what u all think of all of our posts. We get sooooo horny if you comment. Planning to do very nasty messy things this week. Inspire us., wet cumkiss.....

Thumbs up Sure!

Quote Originally Posted by hankjansen View Post
    We r just wondering what u all think of all of our posts. We get sooooo horny if you comment. Planning to do very nasty messy things this week. Inspire us., wet cumkiss.....
    I imagine that you will not be surprised if I say to you that I appreciate your "work".

It is so good to see a couple without limit...

Since I discovered obedient sandra I watch for all your photos, their only defect : I find them too rare!
    I would like that you send complete sets, where she sucks, is fucked, fingered, attached, covered with sperm and all the naughty things hank imagine. (Honestly, all the things i would love to do to a great sub like sandra)

Otherwise nothing to blame, you give what we want : hardcore!

I hope you will have, again, crazy sex this week!

Default for fromotherspace series

mmmm your request is our command! more comments of all of you and we go all out, haha. kisses sandra and hank

Default And peeps, do you like Sandra's body?

And? Does she turn you on? Nice hey?

would love to see a big load all over sexy sandrs's tities and up on to her face with the blindfold on, liked in this picture
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...3&d=1342107411
    Thanks to you both for your sexy cum filled pics
    Like to see all the previous Winners of the The World famous "FacialForum" Competition ?
    Visit the **Competition Winners Hall of Fame** the winner for each month is added here loads of great facials going back many years
    Not a Platinum member yet click here to join

And? Does she turn you on? Nice hey?
    Sorry to be so late, some family business...

Thanks for care, Hank! You make me happy, Sandra make me real hard! Panties on the knees, nipples out of bra... I hope I will lick you all one day!

More I see your tits more I like them! Seem so tasty on second and fifth pics http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...3&d=1342107411 http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...6&d=1342107411

And you r really wonderful when you smile, I hope to see it again, maybe with some nasty view of your ass!

Default MOre smile or less smile?

Thanks for loving my tits and my smile and everything else.I would like to have more detailed comments around my tits, nipples and wether I should smile or not.

Red face No help, sorry!

wether I should smile or not.
    It is hard to give a definitive answer...
    It is good to see you smiling while you rub your pussy to drive hank crazy...
    But it is good to see you hampered(bothered) by what your pervert husband is making with you...

Honestly, I hope your next set will start with some smile, go too hard for Sandra and finish in a smile! Something like : the slutty wife becoming a sex slave and love it... I imagine a sweet blowjob, you tie her for "fun" then you get hooked and you "abuse" her.

I havnt forget she love to watch FA... I wait for her on the borderline, up to the point where pleasure and pain meet...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast