Page 39 of 202 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Expert

I'll see if I can find some old Michelle ones. Of course, I should search on here to see if she's on this board or not.

It's a shame to hear the site's gone down hill. I bet they changed ownership. Probably got hard to find new talent in the Buffalo area and the owner got tired so he sold it to some leeches.

Did anyone know that originally AmFac and COHF were associated with each other? They drifted apart after about a year or so because the guy who ran Amateur Facials wanted real amateurs, and that's not what Ray Guhn really used.

Expert

Default A few of Michelle

This girl was great. I would have loved to see her in some serious bukkake or at least get her eyes glued shut. For me, she was the first and best "girl next door" AmFac had. If I woke up next to her every day I'd have no sperm left in my body after three days, never to squirt again! Unfortunately, I only have a few of her.

Here's a selection of the best facial shots I have of her from one of the series I do have. Sorry, I don't have time right now to post all the individual images from this set so the archive is at the bottom.

Please give me some rep because I've found I can't give anyone else rep!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by arthurdent; 08-23-2008 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Added comments.

Expert

Default More of Michelle - from early sets

I hope this hasn't been posted on here elsewhere.

Obviously, these are from two sets but they're all I have of them. In the first set, she's wearing some pulled down or up halter top. The way it's presented, I'd have wanted to go up to her and immediately start sucking her tan nips. I never got to see a vid of her cumming but I can imagine her squirming around to orgasm then having some guy splatter her face full of goo at the peak moment. What a vid that would have made! Unfortunately, that's not the way AmFacs worked; he seemed very professional in his amateurism. "Sit down, look up, open your mouth, etc." Still, with a face like hers, no one ever had problems dropping their loads. What a cutie!

Smile Michele (Halter Top) Set

Michele is my absolute no. 1 af girl (think my avatar shows that ). Here's the complete set mentioned in the previous post of arthurdent.

elgrego

I always liked Michelle, thanks to the posters above for the sets

Megan also was curiously attractive somehow, nice to see all these pics again

Thanks so much - love seeing her again. If anyone has anymore of her that would be great... Also- if anyone has more Angel, that would also be aprpeciated. She always seemed to be in so many sets but I really haven't seen too much of her up here....

Virgin

Mathy-
    Thanks for all the posts, some great stuff there! Do you have anything with Angie not yet posted on the thread? Her stuff is getting so hard to find...

Virgin

wow
    fantastic

Platinum member Gunslinger-Mike's Avatar

Still on the hunt for Alexa. Really appreciated if anyone can help ...

Virgin

I thought 'Monique' was named Serine. She's definitely my AmFa fave, no question. Thanks for the pics.

Page 39 of 202 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast