Page 50 of 89 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Freezing Cum Techniques

Quote Originally Posted by Otacon125 View Post
    Yesterday we thawed our collection and had our bukkake. The collection was about 8 oz, and it went a really long way. We fooled around and had sex for a bit, then brought the collection into play. We used a small medicine dropper for face coverage, and to make it like feel like she was getting multiple cumshots. Then we poured about 4 oz in her mouth and she held it for a while and let it overflow out. We decided to keep those pictures because they just looked like she is drowning, lol. We had a decent bit left over and it was enough to cover her whole body, which resulted in some really slippery and sticky sex to finish things off A few pictures: one is of the naughty outfit she wore (and quickly removed lol) and the other is our collection. In the end, we both had plenty of fun and can't wait for our next one.
    More pictures please!!!

sounds like great nasty fun!!

Virgin

Default More pictures

Quote Originally Posted by tks7_1 View Post

More pictures please!!!
    Thanks for the positive feedback. Its makes us even more excited and motivated to collect for our next party.

Here are a few more pictures. Sorry for the obvious as we would like to remain anonymous. Feel free to comment. Dirty comments turn us on
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think I had 600-700 ml collected in this jar...we used it to do 4 separate video clips...took about 18 months to fill. I am working on a new one in between shoots.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by greyhound; 08-04-2013 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Removed attach-tags

looking forward the vids...............did she swallow?????

Apache

Quote Originally Posted by target01 View Post
    I think I had 600-700 ml collected in this jar...we used it to do 4 separate video clips...took about 18 months to fill. I am working on a new one in between shoots.
    Last edited by greyhound; 08-04-2013 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Removed attach-tags

looking forward the vids...............did she swallow?????
    She drank about 20% of it. We didnt want to use it all in one scene.

Virgin

Default Nice work

Nice pics, very cool! I'm very impressed with your dedication, 18 months! It took us about 5 months to save about 8 oz that we just used a few days ago. I know it's cheating, but we will probably invest in a volume enhancer and see if it speeds the process along. It would be cool to have as much to play with as you all, but we're too impatient to save for that long, lol.
    Last edited by greyhound; 08-04-2013 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Removed attach-tags

just bought your coffee vid, I love it!!

Expert

Amazing!!! Your wife seems to be really beautiful with nice large breast! How lucky you are to have such an amazing woman who loves to play with cum! Can we see more pictures of her (face hidden of course) and of all the sperm you have collected for this play!?

Default how many sperm at a time you can have my wife?

how many sperm at a time you can have my wife?

Page 50 of 89 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast