Page 41 of 89 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Freezing Cum Techniques

Quote Originally Posted by afk3034 View Post
    Mein Gott Piper!!! you're even cuter/more cute (?) in street clothes! This pic is soooooooooo naughty! me likey, likey. have an awesome T-day. Gobble, gobble
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...1&d=1353558538
    Thanks. That shirt was a hand me down from one of my cousins, afk3034. It is see through, not that she wore it that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by facial.romance View Post
    WoW!!! I would like to know the deliver's guy reaction if he had about to learn what it gave you that day!!! Maybe he'd have given an extra load!!!
    I was hoping that the delivery guy would be my type, facial.romance. I was so horny yesterday because of what was coming in the mail. Unfortunately, it was a very nice woman who didn't look like the swinger type.
    Quote Originally Posted by IndependentGeorge View Post
    Can't wait for the cumsicle action !
    Neither can I, IndependentGeorge!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssLover View Post
    Fucking hot and crazy !!
    Yep! lol
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Awesome, i'm glad that it got to you guys all safe and sound!! can't wait to see what nasty things u do with it!!

Quote Originally Posted by talin View Post
    Awesome, i'm glad that it got to you guys all safe and sound!! can't wait to see what nasty things u do with it!!
    I keep changing my plans. Today I am fantasizing about pouring it in my mouth so I know what a Bukkake would feel like!
    25 loads of cum in my Slut mouth!
    What do you think I should do, talin? It is your cum.
    Piper

I was thinking that maybe u should try to thicken back to freshly shot consistency with either cornstarch or arrowroot and shooting it all over your face using a squirting dildo, then have YPM add one last load, so you would know what it feels like to have 26 guys cumming all over your face at the same time!!

Any opinions from people about the best method to rethicken frozen cum?

Expert

I was thinking that maybe u should try to thicken back to freshly shot consistency with either cornstarch or arrowroot and shooting it all over your face using a squirting dildo, then have YPM add one last load, so you would know what it feels like to have 26 guys cumming all over your face at the same time!!

I don't think it's necessary to thicken it up but thats just my opinion.

To thicken it up buy some okra, cut into slices, boil it in water.

Strain the okra. This will remove the water. Put the okra back in a pot. In a couple minutes you'll see all the sticky goo pooling up.

Use a straw, spoon, turkey baster, or whatever you come up with to collect the goo. Yes you will get little bits of green okra and seeds in it, just pick that out. You will see how insanely gooey this stuff is!

The goo will have a greenish tint to it, but since your just adding a little, you won't notice it.

Mind you this recipe will thicken the cum, make it more gooey and add volume. It won't actually make the cum "ropey". Because the only way to get the ropeyness back is to have frozen the cum very very quickly in the first place.

A benefit is you can make the okra goo whenever then freeze it. It will not lose it's gooeyness when you thaw/reheat it!

Oh, you'll also get a little bit of okra taste. But it's very slight, grassy or green bean like and quite pleasant.

If I may add something else....I'd like to see this cum swallowed when the playing is done!

Don't use cornstarch! It won't work.

At least, it didn't when Nyxia and I tried it one time.

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    My Freezing Cum Techniques.
    Talin was nice enough to send me 25 loads of cum.
    I put it all in a condom and froze it for use later this week as a Popsicle.

Piper
    Holy CRAP piper! You're looking hot as hell in these pics!!! Makes me want to send you a "care package" too! I know whatever you decide to do with Talin's generous loads will be amazing for you and for all of us!

...Any opinions from people about the best method to rethicken frozen cum?
    It is going to be in my mouth so I don't think I will thicken with anything that could affect the taste.
    Piper

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    It is going to be in my mouth so I don't think I will thicken with anything that could affect the taste.
    Piper
    Well in that case no thickening. Just thaw slowly with hot water.

I'd like to see it measured at some point. And of course, swallowed.

Hot! Great to see more babes playing with shipped frozen cum.

Page 41 of 89 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast