Thread: User experiences - Rules and decorum

Virgin

Question User experiences - Rules and decorum

Hello everyone!

I've been a member here for a long time, semi-active from time to time. It came up in a conversation with a friend today who is a mod at a niche erotica site, kind of similar to this. She explained some frustrations she's having with piracy being generally accepted and I cited FF as always having well structured and enforced rules regarding its member's content. Granted, I'm not active enough to know if that's still the case, though I suspect is still is . However, she was wanting to cite some sources in an ongoing discussion with the site's owner and other mods who do not enforce it and stating that no other sites do it. If anyone can verify FF as still the great place I suspect it is and perhaps point me to some other similar sources, either in a reply or PM, that would be awesome.

It doesn't have to be the same subject matter, just a community that respects the rights of its contributors and shows it. Thank you all in advance!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by chiligumbo View Post
    Hello everyone!

I've been a member here for a long time, semi-active from time to time. It came up in a conversation with a friend today who is a mod at a niche erotica site, kind of similar to this. She explained some frustrations she's having with piracy being generally accepted and I cited FF as always having well structured and enforced rules regarding its member's content. Granted, I'm not active enough to know if that's still the case, though I suspect is still is . However, she was wanting to cite some sources in an ongoing discussion with the site's owner and other mods who do not enforce it and stating that no other sites do it. If anyone can verify FF as still the great place I suspect it is and perhaps point me to some other similar sources, either in a reply or PM, that would be awesome.

It doesn't have to be the same subject matter, just a community that respects the rights of its contributors and shows it. Thank you all in advance!
    We take every effort possible to ensure that our members material remain within this forum, however it is all down to a matter of trust with EVERY single member we have, most of our members do respect their fellows members wishes in this matter but some on occasion do not.
    These members, if revealed, are banned without recourse, as every member in here is aware of how seriously we treat this matter.
    For sites that host our members material as their own, if this material is watermarked with our copyrighted watermark then we will contact the offending site(s) with the view to them removing said material.

We can, if necessary, issue any site that does not comply with our wishes, with a DCMA.

If you have any further questions on this issue please PM me.