Thread: CPATHM to JPEG Conversion

iniquitoussin010

Default CPATHM to JPEG Conversion

Does anyone know how to recover a file that was once a JPEG that is now a "CPATHM?" It's a few pics I have of my ex in somewhat dirty poses. . . I'd be happy to post them after I got them all fixed.

I'm no software guru, but I believe CPathM is part of C++ programming language. I'm fairly confident that it is NOT an image file format that you can just convert to .jpg. I could be wrong, but...

iniquitoussin010

Thanks, man.

They're really great photos of her sucking and getting cummed on. I wanted to salvage them if I could.

try simply changing the extension back to .jpg

cpathm is not an image format

iniquitoussin010

The quality of the image has severely degraded. . . Hm. Any ideas? Maybe somewhere else I could find it? They were imprinted in Corel Photo Album, but they were on a CD that was broken in half. . . Maybe I have somewhere else to look within Windows XP?