Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eve Taylor

Default Eve Taylor

Just shot the beautiful Eve Taylor. She is a 2o year old college student from Sacramento who flew into town for work. So I decided to shoot her in a hot, but sexy blow job. Yes of course, I rubbed my cock all over face and made her beg for the load on the face. I think you will find her refreshing as well as beautiful. Of course all women look great with a cock on their face and in their mouths.
    I would like some feedback if you members of this forum, like me rubbing the dick all over the face. I really don't see a lot of people ever doing it, and personally I think it is hot. Let me know if you like it done to a hot face, or is it getting old. I appreciate your feedback on this topic with rubbing cock all over these models faces.
    Richard Moulton
    Attached Files Attached Files

great girl

Honorary life Platinum member kimlascivious's Avatar

Richard... you can't really go wrong with rubbing your cock in a woman's face. For me... and I don't pretend to speak for other women... I love the act of total surrender and submission to a cock. And when I allow a cock to be rubbed on my face like that... total surrender and submission is the message that I am conveying. And I would imagine that for men viewing the POV... it's a particularly arousing concept and perspective... men love conquering with their cocks.

Also... I love nothing more than having a cock rubbed on my face after a particularly ferocious foamy throating... after a cock is just dripping and oozing with my thick, viscid saliva/mucus... thus the messy cock is slathering my seething, gloppy deep-throat saliva all over my face. I then adore having the cock slap my mucky face... so that gooey strings develop that swing to and fro from between the head and shaft of the cock and my face. The whole experience is such a naughty, filthy sensation that's delightful.

Anyway... I thoroughly enjoyed watching you rub your cock on Eva's face... and I look forward to seeing more lovely women surrender and submit to your cock in the near future.

Kisses, Richard...
    K. Lascivious
    Last edited by kimlascivious; 09-17-2007 at 06:35 PM.

Want to become a member of the Facial Forum PrivateXchange community? I'd love to sponsor your application!!! Look here for more information... and if it sounds like fun, drop me a private message... and let's talk about it!

Visit my Platinum Section photo thread, "Scalding, Seething Mouthfuls." Enjoy my thread? Then please add to my reputation via the icon in the lower left corner of my posts in my thread... pretty please with semen on top? And drop me a private note.... I respond to everyone eventually. Tell me about yourself & what you like about me... then ask me for an FF Friend invite via my profile pages and become my FF Friend to see my uncensored and uncropped "For My FF Friends' Eyes Only" photo albums on my profile page.

Just keep that mouth wide open
    Drain me, my darling, drain me, my darling!
    --Ville Laihiala, from The Funeral Album by Finland's Sentenced

My favorite music video of all time: Akercocke's Leviathan

By the way, the mouth in my avatar and my sigpic is my own...

Richard,

I have always found rubbing a cock all over a woman's face to be extremely hot. Keep doing it!

Cheers,
    cass

Expert

Eve is very sexy, and rubbing cock on faces is sexy. Like anything else, you can't overdo it. Also light cheek slapping is sexy, ball licking is sexy, dirty talk is sexy...a variety is always good.

Your work is really great. Most of us have no idea how much effort goes into producing the quality work that you share here. Kudos to you.

As far as the slapping goes, to me it is totally dependent on the reaction of the girl. If been a facial fanatic for over 20years now and the more I watch the more I get into seeing girls who are really actively participating especially verbally. Watching the gal use the cock to slap her own face, totally HOT.

Expert

Thumbs up from experience

its so true that rubbing a hard cock all over a womans face is so rarely seen ! ! a true account : i once without prompting began to stroke a carefully rub my cock on a past g/fs face. she thought it was the most erotic & sexy thing a man had ever done to her. i love to hold my rigid cock & brush it up & over her cheeks/across her eyes & nose.its the most powerful prelude to full on facial. after ive come on a girls face there is nothing more i love than to spread it around & paint her lovely pretty face with the fresh mess ive made.
    a must to highlight this act !

Yeah! More cock-rubbing on a girl's face, Richard - please!

Heres a couple of screen dumps of the movies

great movie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards

English COHF

Welcome to the FacialForum the only place to Cum and Play

Once you become Platinum there's no going back .... honestly you'll never want to...

Great stuff - hot girl with a good shot. Thanks a lot! Any plans to show any more behind-the-scenes vids? She seems like she woulda been a good one for that, I really like all the others you've put up like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast