Thread: Cutting up a video with Ogg audio

Default Cutting up a video with Ogg audio

Anyone have any hints?

I just grabbed a bukkake vid (no surprise there) but it's DivX5 with ogg audio.

VirtualDubMod doesn't cope, anyone got any suggestions?

Sorry I never noticed this post before. Can you tell me what VD tells you when you try to open it? I open DivX files in VD all the time, but I don't know if I've ever tried an ogg audio stream. Ogg codecs can be had at Free-Codecs.com. Still, I doubt VD would accept it because VD will only use vfw codecs. Are you just wanting to view the file or perform edit functions. I ask only because you stated you were using VD. If you are wanting to edit the video, try using avidemux. I just got a copy of it yesterday (it's free) and so far it's been great. In fact, I was just about to PM theShape to let him know about avidemux because he wanted to make video clips from DVDs. It took me only about 3 minutes to do that with avidemux.

Of course, by now, you may have already solved your problem yourself. But, if not, give me more specifics, I can probably help you out.

hashman

Interesting I'll have to give that a whirl as well I've got a couple vids w/.ogg audio as well I've never been able to edit properly.

Thanks!

Ooops, and I missed this response!

No, I hadn't fixed it, but I'm off to download AVIDemux as I really wanted to edit a bukkake vid I'd downloaded down to managable chunks but even though Xvid w/ OGG vids are rare, they still stump me.

I'll let you know how I get on!

Virgin

Try adobe premier, that should be able to handle it...

safn1949

Quote Originally Posted by Gives_Girls_Facials View Post
    Ooops, and I missed this response!

No, I hadn't fixed it, but I'm off to download AVIDemux as I really wanted to edit a bukkake vid I'd downloaded down to managable chunks but even though Xvid w/ OGG vids are rare, they still stump me.

I'll let you know how I get on!
    I downloaded it and holy shit,no readme file (blank) and whole bunch of program....help!