Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brand new model named Krystal Kneels

Default Brand new model named Krystal Kneels

I got an email from a model who lives a few hours from my house. I was skeptical if it was going to happen due to the distance involved. We had scheduled a few scenes a few weeks prior but it did not work out.

When she arrived today through the door, I was so pleasantly surprised. I think she has a face like Courtney Cummz. And we all know what a star she turned out to be. Anyway, Krystal was a little nervous. I had her naked on the bed prior to the scene starting when she got a phone call from her boyfriend. While she was on the phone, I decided to play. I started eating the pretty pussy and grabbed a vibrator as well which was driving her over the edge. While finishing up on the phone, I stuck my cock in her while she let out a cute sigh. Of course the boyfriend had no idea which made it quite an unforgettable experience. Before the scene started.

I fucked the wholly shit out of her and made her cum orally, vaginally in every conceivable position and then repeated myself. Of course holding off for the scene. We showered and she got me going again. A great attitude and of course after coming so many times prior to the scene, she was defintely not nervous anymore. We finally got to the scene which turned out amazing. Her comfort level with a cock in front of her face was like she was made to suck cock. She defintely was in her element with my cock there.

I proceeded to mouth fuck her and rub my cock all over that cute 21 year old face. If you guys have never done this, I advise it. It is such a visual turn on. Seeing your manhood all over a pretty girls face. Maybe that is just me. Another thing was her verbal skills in talking dirty to the camera were off the hook. She did much better than some models who have been in the industry 2 years. Very surprising but was thankful for especially for pov video work.

Finally I could not take any more of her oral skills so I busted a nice load in her mouth. She tried talking with the cum in her mouth and you can see it fly in the air which is something I have never seen before on video. All I can say is she was fabulous and I will defintely have her back. I sent her back on her way with some cash in her pocket, multiple orgasms and a boyfriend that had no idea. What a special day for both of us.

Richard

Edit by biGGie: Just added some screenshots of the video.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by biGGie; 04-04-2009 at 08:50 PM.

cognito

Great scene, great situation!! Lucky bastard.......................

Expert

Thumbs up praise

has to be one of the most awesome shoots ever posted ! ! brilliant !
    i agree that rubbing cock on a girls face is rarely seen but is highly recommended !

Very Nice!
    Any chance of getting back to the FACIALS?

Very nice shoot, Richard. It's so hot to see these new girls you pull in. Thanks for sharing!

Expert

Default Wow

Holly shit,

This is what I call a reel cummygirl.

great video Thanks

Fabulous. Thanks for posting it. Please keep them cumming.

Honorary life Platinum member kimlascivious's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rmoulton View Post
    She tried talking with the cum in her mouth and you can see it fly in the air which is something I have never seen before on video.

Richard
    Hell yeah, Richard! That was priceless... the first cum "gleek" ever recorded in the history of THE ART.

Want to become a member of the Facial Forum PrivateXchange community? I'd love to sponsor your application!!! Look here for more information... and if it sounds like fun, drop me a private message... and let's talk about it!

Visit my Platinum Section photo thread, "Scalding, Seething Mouthfuls." Enjoy my thread? Then please add to my reputation via the icon in the lower left corner of my posts in my thread... pretty please with semen on top? And drop me a private note.... I respond to everyone eventually. Tell me about yourself & what you like about me... then ask me for an FF Friend invite via my profile pages and become my FF Friend to see my uncensored and uncropped "For My FF Friends' Eyes Only" photo albums on my profile page.

Just keep that mouth wide open
    Drain me, my darling, drain me, my darling!
    --Ville Laihiala, from The Funeral Album by Finland's Sentenced

My favorite music video of all time: Akercocke's Leviathan

By the way, the mouth in my avatar and my sigpic is my own...

Yes, we really, really liked it!

Excellent post, Richard! Would love to see this cutie get her face totally plastered; chin, eyes and forehead all.

cass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast