Thread: Renaming Account

Virgin

Default Renaming Account

Is this possible? Otherwise could I just have my account deleted so I can rejoin under a new handle.

I actually wondered about this myself, I simply want to put a space between theshape so it reads The Shape, would like to do that, but don't want to delete account to do it

Thanks

The Shape

Hi there

A re-name can be done yes, by excpetion of course (otherwise we'd be forever renaming our users accounts).

You will need to contact our administrators and ensure that the name you wish to use is not already taken.

Val

Virgin

I sent out requests to a pair of administrator accounts 2 and 3 weeks ago, but have yet to receive a reply.

I appreciate that I'm not a platinum member so I'm probably very low down on the priority list, but unfortunatly I am unable to act without the assistance of an administrator, so an aknowledgement of my request would be appreciated. Even if I can't have my account renamed, I would appreciate talking to someone to work out an alternative solution.

Hi Kerosene,

Let me know what name you want and if it is not already taken it will be done.

It might be better to PM me
    Last edited by wicked; 04-19-2008 at 02:22 PM.
    Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.