Thread: deleted my thread

Default deleted my thread

I had posted some pictures in male members section. My entire thread is now gone. Just curious why that would be?... I was going to update it again, and had already done a few of those. What's up with that admin?

There is a chance that if the thread was not touched within a certain time period that it may have been pruned automatically, it's a standard setting on the board to keep the servers cleared and running smoothly, I don't see any evidence that it was done as a result of any infraction or direct action on the part of any mods or admins. If your still concerned you may PM facialadmin about the situation and he whould be able to help you out.

ur right.. i realized that after i posted my question. Thanks trpl

Hey no problem, glad I could help and it's good to have you on here...BTW who is that in your avatar and what series is that from...I'd love to see the rest of it.

i already changed my avatar but that pic was from innocenthigh.com, I don't have anymore of the set unfortunately, just got that from their preview page

her name is Megan Mones
    Attached Images Attached Images

I happen to be a member of that site and I have just gotten both the video and the pics...I'll be posting them later on today...