Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some One Help Please

Virgin

Default Some One Help Please

I Just Purchased A Platinum Upgrade For A Month Watched 1 Video Which Worked Fine Then I Tried To Watch Another One And It Wont Work Any More,a Box Po0pped Up About Switching Media Player Before The First Video Started Which I Think I Did Which Might Have Something To Do With It.can Some One Help Me Quickly Please

first things first are you on a mac or pc,with a pc i think what you have done is maybe clicked on a video file that you may have not played before and was not already in the list of vids that your media player can automatically play.

click on a video that you know you have played before and see what media player plays it for you,if you cannot play any vids then right click with your mouse,then scroll down till you see the OPEN WITH,move your cursor across till you see the diff media players you have installed on your sytem,pick the one you usually use and see if everything now plays fine.

if it plays ok,then right click on the vid you downloaded from the forum earlier,then move across till you get one that will play the file,once you find one that will play,right click it again,then move across and down to CHOOSE PROGRAM,now find the player that played the file ok,highlight it,then tick the box,ALWAYS USE THE SELECTED PROGRAM TO OPEN THIS TYPE OF FILE.

let me know how everything goes

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

Virgin

Default the only movie

that is working for me is the first one i watched which was britneys public facial in public facial forum, can any one offer me some more advice on what to do please cos i dont know much about computers

Virgin

Default the

britney public facial video was on quicktime player if it matters,can someone send me direct links to what i need to download or do please as i cant get anywhere and dont really know what im doing. ty

Virgin

Default can someone

offer some more advice or tips please

Virgin

Default gothlover ive

tried downloading them two links you provided but i keep getting redirected to a microsoft page telling me i need to download something then when i try to i cant or i dont know what to do properly,so i dont really know what to do

Virgin

Default i tried to post

a screenshot but i just couldnt do it, what happen is i click on the first link you gave me a box pops up with the options open save or cancel i click on open and it takes me windows media player which wont work either and theres a box on there which says windows media player cannot play the file.the player might not support the codec that was used to compress the file

Virgin

Default the second link

you gave me does the same i click on it the the download box appears then when i click open it takes me to windows media player with the same message on the screen,do you know what i should do, ps i appreciate you taking the time to help

Virgin

Default how and where

do i save it

Virgin

Default ive done that

and a pop up box comes up giving me the options open open folder close
    what do i do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast