Thread: Downloading video problem

Beginner

Default Downloading video problem

Hi. just renewed my platinum upgrade and was trying to download the videos (in any format) and when I click save as all it will let me do is save as an HTLM. I can download from other sites ok. Is this the server issue you have highlighted to fixed Nov. 12? I have been lurking for many years and have uploaded once long ago, but with dialup takes forever but the first of the year am getting cable internet and I have alot to share trust me!!

Sounds like it might be an authentication problem. Since you had just renewed your Platinum Membership it may not have cycled through yet.

Try logging out, clearing your cookies and then logging back in...if the problems continue respond as such and one of the Admins will look into it for you.

Trpl

Beginner

Default thanks for the advice

I guess I was a little eager to start to try downloading. Waiting for it to cycle did the trick. Thanks trplkeido!!

Happens to the best of us... Enjoy