Thread: not so newb newb

Currently located in the Southern Hemisphere

Default not so newb newb

I don’t wish to spam, troll or insult the members/staff of this great site.
    I have been a member of this site (on and off) for many, many years. I think i first found it in 2005. Great to watch this community grow over the years...
    Not sure who or where to ask but here goes. I am a photographer that has a decent business going. I create custom and confidential photo/video sets for private clients. I do not post them nor keep them. Just a question. A “no” is perfectly acceptable and will not stop me from visiting this great community. My question is this:
    Is it ok to offer some of my work?

Lightbulb

Do you mean post some of your work here in the forum?

You do not state what kind of "custom shoots" they are, so I can only assume that some will involve facials as after all that is the reason why we are all here, for our love of all things cum related.
    If I am correct in this assumption we would require you to assure us that the "private clients" you are intending to post in here are fully aware of this fact and that they have given their permission for you to do so before hand.

To upload photos of this nature on a very public place of an unknowing subject can have a very damaging effect on their private lives if they are seen by others. That is the reason posting photos of subjects that are oblivious to this fact are never welcome in here and definitely not encouraged.

You mention that they are confidential but surely then that would not be the case if you offered then up here?

If you just wish to promote your business on here however you will be limited to adding something in your signature and not to leave direct links anywhere within the free sections of the forum.
    Last edited by alkie; 03-02-2009 at 08:27 PM.

Currently located in the Southern Hemisphere

nonono. you miss understood me. i wish to offer these custom facial series to the members here on FF. I will not, nor do I wish to, post any of these session anywhere. Like I said they are private and confidential. I just wanted to know if I could offer this service on this board. I will be adding some info to my Sig like you suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by profoto View Post
    nonono. you miss understood me. i wish to offer these custom facial series to the members here on FF. I will not, nor do I wish to, post any of these session anywhere. Like I said they are private and confidential. I just wanted to know if I could offer this service on this board. I will be adding some info to my Sig like you suggested.
    I have pm'd you on this matter.