Thread: Having problems with MovieMaker

Default Having problems with MovieMaker

The Publishing function seems to be screwed for a certain project I just did.
    I hit the Publish button and it puts up the loading bar indicating 6 minutes left.
    It's all good until the loading bar gets to 77% than it starts counting upward and does not stop.
    I've tried closing and reopening the project as well as the program itself. Even did a computer reboot. I even tried letting the publisher load while I went to work and when I got back 12 hours later it was at 112 hrs remaining so that didn't work either.
    I did try a smaller project and that worked ok but this project that's giving me this problem is not bigger than the other projects I've already done by a long shot.
    I would appreciate any suggestions.
    Thanks.

safn1949

Moviemaker kinda sucks,I have had the same problem and have quit using it.What are you trying to do,split or join videos,or remove a section? If so pm me and I can send you the program I use.

All I wanted to do was "publish" a project I had just completed.
    I guess this just converts the project into an mpeg.
    But hell, if you got a better program you're willing to Email me.
    I could definitely go for that.
    Thanks Safn1949