Thread: Upload all pics in a folder

Expert

Default Upload all pics in a folder

It would really save a lot of time if there was a way to put the pics you want to upload into a folder and then upload them all at one time. My thanks to the posters who are devoted enough to post some of the large collections.

I noticed a box in manage attachments which says "Upload File from a URL" I tried to see if I could use that. It did not work. I don't know that much about computers, but wouldn't a folder on my computer have a URL?

Any advice would be great.
    Thanks

Virgin

Default zip the files

put the file in a zip folder...use winzip or whatever....i think you can do that without having to even download anything. I think xp came out with zip integrated into windows....maybe it didn't start till vista. I can't remember, worst case scenario is you have to download winzip.

safn1949

Quote Originally Posted by dudeguy View Post
    put the file in a zip folder...use winzip or whatever....i think you can do that without having to even download anything. I think xp came out with zip integrated into windows....maybe it didn't start till vista. I can't remember, worst case scenario is you have to download winzip.
    The problem is that you can't post zip files in the free section and I have never found a way to upload a folder,I have tried to email one with no success.I realize it can be very time consuming having done it myself,but that is the best we have at the moment.And winrar is a much better program,winzip sucks.