Thread: Screen Cap / Thumbnails In Media Player Classic

Default Screen Cap / Thumbnails In Media Player Classic

Hey there,

I'm having a bit of difficulty saving thumbnails with my media player classic install. I presently receive the following error message:

The save image and save thumbnails functions do not work with the overlay mixer video renderer. Change the video renderer in mpc's output options and reopen the file.

--
    Unfortunately, I am at a loss as to what to do, as despite finding both the Video Renderer & Overlay Mixer fields in the 'play' field at the top, I cannot discern as to the next process in this fix and am now in need of assistance!

Many thanks for taking the time to lend your response,

-Jahn

Jahn, if you hit the "view" option on mpc then go to options you will see a menu, choose "output" on the left under the sub menu "playback" when you do that you will see a new menu on the right called "output" the only bubble I have checked is "VMR9" (renderless)

Now I don't know for sure because I don't ever recall having this problem, but take a look and see which bubbles are checked. Possibly if you just check the VMR9 renderless bubble you won't see that error.

Hope that helps

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.
    My Retro Thread http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=26550

Thanks, Shape

By default my system had Overlay Mixer* bubbled, instead of the one you mentioned. After the fix, everything is as it should be. Hopefully this might be useful to others for the future.

Thanks again,

-Jahn

Thumbs up

I'm glad to hear it, I am not the most tech savvy person here so I have to make up for that with persistence

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.
    My Retro Thread http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=26550