Thread: Links, Rocketman posts

Virgin

Default Links, Rocketman posts

Hope you can help. My PC recently died, and while I remember the facialforum website, there was a similar one (similar login pages) which I can't remember. It had, for example, many Rocketman posts. It was a great site. Can you help me to remember?
    Many thanks.

elgrego

Thumbs up Excellent stuff

Absolutely outstanding first post in four years.

Virgin

Sorry, elgrego, I will try to do better in future (but I doubt I will every catch up to you.) All kidding aside (and all sarcasm aside), thanks for the reply. Can you help?
    Cheers!

elgrego

I can't I am afraid.

I have every sympathy with you for your recent pc crash, as I know it is massively annoying, having suffered the same myself.

However, I just think it is a bit rich for you to ask people here to help you find a different website.

This coming after you have been here for such a long time presumably taking a lot from here without giving a jot in return.

Virgin

Elgrego,
    no offense intended, sorry if any taken! I assumed (in error I see), that since the website had very similar pages, especially with regard to sign in, that they were somehow affiliated. Apologies.

Virgin

Elgrego,
    in the meantime have identified the site: oneclickchicks. No connection with this site?
    Cheers!

elgrego

Quote Originally Posted by mauiman View Post
    Elgrego,
    in the meantime have identified the site: oneclickchicks. No connection with this site?
    Cheers!
    Not that I am aware of.

No offence was taken by the way.

Now you have started posting why not keep going

Virgin

Aloha Elgrego,
    thanks for your understanding and patience. I appreciate the positive dialogue (which by the way is prevalent on this site.) And yes, I will start posting. Thanks for the encouragement!