Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: www.jesseloadsmonsterfacials.com

Default www.jesseloadsmonsterfacials.com

The new Jesse Loads Monster Facials site opens hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday. The tour pages are now complete so please check it out. Just awaiting approval from the process server and we are up and running. One the tour pages, you will see that I am not afraid to show a large pic of the facials. As they are big. not tiny droplets that some websites have. You will defintely not be cheated with Jesse's pop shot. I am excited as the new updates starting the following week are very hot with a lot of new fresh faces. On the tour pages, you will see good trailers and once you join, you will be surprised that we have also included slow motion of the pop shot as well to drag it on for you all to jack off to. All the updates as well as future updates have about on average about 150 high rez pictures to the picture sets. No screencaps here. you can double click on the pictures and see high quality pictures of the models posing dressed, undressed and of course posing for the camera with Jesse's cock in their mouths while I am clicking away. At the end of the video again, the models are posing for the camera with the huge load all over their faces. Quite amusing.
    Furthermore, I am now getting into the habit of filming the entire photoshoot so you will have the entire bts prior to the edited video.
    So please go onto the site and check out the tour pages now and look at the trailers to see what you will be getting.

Richard Moulton

Looks really good Richard! I will definitely consider joining up.

Out of interest, are the pop shots also shown at full speed as well as in slow motion?

CS

Default ?'s

yes the pop shots on the new site are shown first in real time and then followed up in slow motion and then the bts of the models posing with cum on her face.

Richard Moulton
    Last edited by elgrego; 09-19-2010 at 05:10 PM. Reason: removed hotlink for the 197th time, the thread title is an advert, we don't need one in the post as well

I'm confused, it looks like some of the girls on the jesse loads site were previewed in the Facialcumtargets thread here with the FCT watermark.

Default ?'s

Yes a few of the scenes from the new Jesse Loads Monster Facials are already posted on Facial Cum Targets. I decided to not continue giving meat members anymore of the content as I had issues with the following. They would never update the tour pages. They only updated the site twice a month. They reformatted the quality of the videos and high rez pics to save in bandwidth which made things not look good.
    With the above being said, I opened up the new Jesse Loads Monster Facials site with a new webmaster in an effort to control the site and for you members to be happier on the final product you are receiving. The decision to open the new site and to not continue to send any of these new jesse Loads scenes was only made two months ago. Considering I have been shooting Jesse one to two times per week since November of last year I have about 50 scenes of him so far not counting confirmed scenes this week and next.
    The goal at the new site is to have quality pics, full behind the scenes of the entire photoshoots as well as crisp high resoulution edited video. Our hopes is to eventually have 6-8 updates per month depending on membership base.

Richard Moulton

Platinum member

Are the BTS sections photo's only or is their video of the models wearing cum or being interviewed with the load on?

nutritionshake

Quote Originally Posted by sausagelink View Post
    Are the BTS sections photo's only or is their video of the models wearing cum or being interviewed with the load on?
    Vids.... most of the BTS are pretty good; not as much cum wearing as I'd like but enough!

As I said on another Jesseloads thread (on of many... merge anyone?) jesseloads is about the only site I've joined for a long time and really been happy with... other than JLProductions over saturating the photo distribution (probably a good tactic for a new site) I'm very happy to pay for the content inside...

Expert

Talking jesse loads monster facials

hey richard any chance of getting haley sweet on the site , then i would definetly sign up !!!

Default Hailey Sweet ?'s

Hailey Sweet has been out of the business for a year now. I shot her last year for Facial Cum Targets. Ashame she left the business has she had that wholesome girl next door look but loved cock.

Richard Moulton

Expert

Unhappy jesse loads monster facials

thanks richard good 2 know i thought she was awesome its such a shame!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast